my first grow! any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Absolutes

So, I found a seed a few weeks ago, and after doing some research decided to get started on a little ghetto grow. I have only used things from around my house, and decided I would try to see how far I could go. If I can get it to the point of being able to determine sex, I'd be thrilled.

This is just for fun, a little practice, and learning.

Today is day 9, growth is still steadily moving forward and only problems I have noticed, would be purple in my stem developing. And a light purple on the tips f some of my leaves. I'm hoping it passes but will keep a close eye on it.

Anyway, here is a photo. If this looks unhealthy, please let me know! Thanks everyone!
IMG_20140707_173954.jpg
IMG_20140707_173057.jpg
IMG_20140704_205932_307.jpg

hello friend ;) the purple on your stem is most likely genetics. i see you have a stick in your pot i would add a small osculating fan if you can (office fan is perfect) to blow slightly on it to help build its stem structure.

also after a couple weeks in that pot i would recommend you to transplant it into a little bigger pot, only so you can re bury that stem up to a inch or so below the bottom node point, adding to the strength and structure of your plant. i do it with all my clones and they love it.

you may also look into starting a journal? as you will get much help from several growers that wont tell you how to do things, but will give you a idea on how they do their things.

Stay Green

I&i

Back
Top Bottom