My First Grow Journal Holy Grail Kush,Purple Kush 6x12 scrog 4 600watt Leds on Movers

Hi everyone,

ive been lurking here for a year or more now and decided its time to contribute.Ive never done a grow journal before so bare with me please.
here are the specs for my system.
veg room.

4x4 table with 35 gallon reservoir.
400 watt mh.

flower room.

10 bucket recirculating system.
25 gallon reservoir.
6ftx12ft screen.
4 600wt led lights on light movers.

nutrients.

general hydroponics flora series.
cal/mag
bud candy.
overdrive.
final flush.

ok im starting a little late.there are 6 holy grail kush from dna genetics and 4 purple kush (great pheno but unknown source).
they have been vegging for 22 days now.I have been lsting and supercroping them to keep them low and now they have been topped once, right now they have 12 main tops and I will be topping all of them in another week or so.my goal is to have around 40 main tops when I transfer them to the flower room,this should limit the veg time required in the flower room to about a week.
heres some pics.
IMAG002916.jpg

IMAG003014.jpg

IMAG003116.jpg

IMAG003215.jpg

IMAG003313.jpg

IMAG003411.jpg

IMAG003515.jpg

IMAG003614.jpg

I use paperclips for the bondage very versatile and cheap:)
Thats about it for now I will do updates every couple of days.:thanks:

Re: My First Grow Journal Holy Grail Kush,Purple Kush 6x12 scrog 4 600watt Leds on Mo

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Re: My First Grow Journal Holy Grail Kush,Purple Kush 6x12 scrog 4 600watt Leds on Mo

Sorry Truth Seeker, I ended up starting this journal over again in the ongoing journal section, It is now complete and im on my 4th journal now.
For my first try with led's it turn out pretty good but ive learn alot about growing with led's since then and each round is getting better and better:)

Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Back
Top Bottom