King's Kush 600Watt Hydro Grow

sfsgosu

Okay so today i planted my two king's kush(Grape apexOG kushxNYC diesel) beans from greenhouse seeds that should be popping up here soon. I plan to veg them until i can get 6 clones off each. At the moment i have them under flourescents on 18/6 in miracle grow's seed starter mix. After that they will be put in 1 gallon pots and then maybe 3's if nescisary.
I should be receiving all the stuff for my hydro within a couple a days. I am going to be using 12 bubble buckets for my clones with 6" net pots. They will be vegged for 4 weeks under a 600watt mh until i switch to 12/12.
I will be keeping them on advanced nutrients, the room will be kept at 75 degrees at all times, and i am going to do my best to keep the humidity level to my disire.
I dont have exact measurements of the grow room at the moment but i will be sure to let you know. It is going to be covered in black an white polly for reflection and some simple box fans will be used to keep some airflow but tempature wont be too much of an issue.
I will post pics as soon as my ladies sprout and keep you posted. :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom