My first grow

Beautiful girls mate couldnt ask for better.too job;)

Thanks mate means a lot growing fast ain't they what would u recommend beast for bloom neuts and when to introduce them cheers for all your help bro top bloke ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Id recomened advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi bloom mate part a and b.awsome stuff bro;) and dont flip to bloom nutes until they stretch abit.which will happen anyday now as they begin to flower;)

Id recomened advanced nutrients ph perfect sensi bloom mate part a and b.awsome stuff bro;) and dont flip to bloom nutes until they stretch abit.which will happen anyday now as they begin to flower;)

Ok mate I'll have a look for them and I'm not gonna switch yet I'll be asking you that later on haha . just want to get them so there here ready cheers bro ..

Week 2 of flower 7 weeks from seed ..
420-magazine-mobile344645120.jpg
420-magazine-mobile686974322.jpg
420-magazine-mobile238510179.jpg

Nood ha ha good man.ur excitement makes me smile:) very exciting things to come for u mate.ur gna see what a proper auto can do mate when u see what dutch passion genetics can do.merry christmas mate and best of luck;)

Nood ha ha good man.ur excitement makes me smile:) very exciting things to come for u mate.ur gna see what a proper auto can do mate when u see what dutch passion genetics can do.merry christmas mate and best of luck;)

Looking forward to it pal already had the ear chewed off but a lil early xmas present won her over ...

Nood lol the joys of women.but they have good intentions lol.smart move with the present very slick pal;).she will see in good time its all worth it;) happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom