My first grow

Noodlesp

420-magazine-mobile1506323402.jpg
they are 4 weeks in veg from seed when's the best time to switch to flower running 600w in coco

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I wasn't sure at first but people reckon another 3 to 4 weeks for x2 the yield so think I'll be patient and wait

420-magazine-mobile1506323402.jpg
they are 4 weeks in veg from seed when's the best time to switch to flower running 600w in coco

Around 6-8 weeks I believe when the very first baby leaves fall of is when they are in official flower(TMK)

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What is she? My plant has a top coming from a node and the leaves aren't even fully developed yet and they are growing trichomes . And I stunted it's growth for a week or so my accidentally snapping 1 of the two tops when it was younger

What is she? My plant has a top coming from a node and the leaves aren't even fully developed yet and they are growing trichomes . And I stunted it's growth for a week or so my accidentally snapping 1 of the two tops when it was younger.

I've got 4 master kush growing I've been reading loads lately and have found leaving it couple more weeks in veg creates a better yield in flower I've snapped a main branch on one when the fan fell down .. what strain are you growing

I've got 4 master kush growing I've been reading loads lately and have found leaving it couple more weeks in veg creates a better yield in flower I've snapped a main branch on one when the fan fell down .. what strain are you growing

Indica plant that came from a sack of some Tahoe OG ,wasn't stoked to find seeds but didn't really give a dang after I smoked it and was completely retarded for 5 hours so I guess it makes it all the better the plant is female lol the sack wasn't from the store so what could I do but I threw a hair brush into the trash can but it bounced off and took her out. talk about some bad luck ,but should have known better than just having it chill under my desk lamp w cfl lights for veg lol

And a ruderalis plant I got from some Reggie that is trichome nicely

And a ruderalis plant I got from some Reggie that is trichome nicely

That sort of stuff happens to me all the time lol just starting out its not going to bad I wanna try make some oil or wax with one of the plants when it's ready do you have a journal I could see or follow

That sort of stuff happens to me all the time lol just starting out its not going to bad I wanna try make some oil or wax with one of the plants when it's ready do you have a journal I could see or follow

Nah but I could start one . Should start one yea and I got a plant being effected by sum sor of deficiency maybe lockout uhhh but idk I'ma have to just ride this one out till the end cause idk what to do
420-magazine-mobile1541411200.jpg
420-magazine-mobile755203437.jpg
see how light she is poor gal is trying her damnedest to fatten them buds.

Nah but I could start one . Should start one . yea and I got a plant being effected by sum sor of deficiency maybe lockout uhhh but idk I'ma have to just ride this one out till the end cause idk what to do .
420-magazine-mobile1541411200.jpg
420-magazine-mobile755203437.jpg
see how light she is poor gal is trying her damnedest to fatten them buds.

Have u thought about sun shields on the wall to maximise the light reflecting and cut some of the Dan leaves away so the inner buds get more light also what light spec u using I use a 600w in a tent and not had trouble yet the only problem I get is humidity levels apart from that all else is fine
420-magazine-mobile488196549.jpg

In coco absolute max veg would be 6 weeks from seed. I veg 4 to 5 from day of germination. You don need to veg any more than that. Dont top the plants, just bend them alot. People will argue to veg longer but it really isnt necessary, if 600grams per square meter under a 600w hps is the goal.

Make sure you feed everyday and no water. If you want pro tips on coco growing check out my journals. Good luck.

In coco absolute max veg would be 6 weeks from seed. I veg 4 to 5 from day of germination. You don need to veg any more than that. Dont top the plants, just bend them alot. People will argue to veg longer but it really isnt necessary, if 600grams per square meter under a 600w hps is the goal.

Make sure you feed everyday and no water. If you want pro tips on coco growing check out my journals. Good luck.

Great info will like to look at ur journals how would I find these as I'm new to the site my friend

Underneath this post there is a list of links in my signature mate. The most current journal is the Alien hydroponics easy feed.

Will have a good read one thing I've been meaning to ask when u say feed no water what do you mean by this as I use hornet coco feed a + b parts when watering am I do something wrong or should be doing something differently many thanks for replying

what i mean is that you give nutrient every day and never plain water until its time to flush. Also dont water to run off. Give enough so that 24hours later the coco has dried enough to take another feed. Not so dry that the plants wilt but the pots should be fairly light to lift. But always feed everyday for best results.

what i mean is that you give nutrient every day and never plain water until its time to flush. Also dont water to run off. Give enough so that 24hours later the coco has dried enough to take another feed. Not so dry that the plants wilt but the pots should be fairly light to lift. But always feed everyday for best results.

I'm glad you have just said that I've been unsure if I have been doing it right I've been feeding everyday but didn't know if I was over feeding them with neuts I topped them this morning wait for the branches to thicken slightly then train the up branches out like I did with the bottom ones thanks for the reply dude

Back
Top Bottom