My First Grow

High Hog Daddy, I just read thru this, better late than later! Thanks for putting it up, lots of good info :thumb:

So, what is next, turbo charged light rails? 😄

Steaks and asparagus coming up on the grill tonight, cheers :morenutes:

:peace:

Hey HB, good to hear from ya! Wish I was joining you for the steaks! Won't say what's next just yet, except to say that it will be a legal grow and won't involve dirt...:)

NO DIRT, run me off. Well if ya call these mixes dirt. Hydro store down the street got some good inert stuff, but being the lazy one I am I'll stay with happy frog for a minute. Not saying I won't dabble, but it's been good to me. All them mixes end up just like hydro, nothing but a place to support your root systems. One day I'm going to take some cutting and puttem side by side start to finish and see what happens. I'll be tuning in Dude. Keepepm Green

fresh batch of ladies in da house....

hktw3.jpg

my new light mover...

hktw2.jpg

I seen one of your threads and I have a question for you... I have been looking for the bar that you have your lights hanging from on the light mover... Where can I find the bar you have in your setup? I have the light mover already...

Hey hog
It sure shows that you do your homework ............. There's a lot to learn and at the end a lot to ingest ;)......... Looks like you are doing great :allgood:

Hey hog
It sure shows that you do your homework ............. There's a lot to learn and at the end a lot to ingest ;)......... Looks like you are doing great :allgood:

:thanks:

lol is that Kindorf above fastened to the cieling?.... always loved using that stuff for other things than electrical Conduit :) ... nice job. Kindorf is a great item to utilize for hanging virtually anything.

lol is that Kindorf above fastened to the cieling?.... always loved using that stuff for other things than electrical Conduit :) ... nice job. Kindorf is a great item to utilize for hanging virtually anything.

It's called unistrut out here, but it's great stuff! It is lagged into the ceiling...:)

My first grow of Grandaddy Purple did not come out anything as good as yours.
I bought ten GDP Clones off Craigslist. I have an outside greenhouse I made out of a Carport frame and covered with plastic.
I am using Frontier Ebb and Flow Bucket system with their Brain controller.
I vegged them inside till they were three feet tall, and took some cuttings from them and took them outside right after.
They all went into shock and I thought I may loose them.
However in a few days they all began to pick up and looked good.
I was really unsure how long to keep them in flower before harvest.
I then got infested with caterpillars and mold inside the buds.
I did manage to save about 1/2 of the harvest and got a little over one pound after throwing away the bad buds.
Mine looked so different I think I may have been sold something other than GDP.
A friend said they looked like a higher grade of Mexican Marijuana. Looking at the photos I added here, can anyone tell if they actually look like GDP?
GDP_Harvest_8-17-12-01.jpg
120717_0004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom