The GHOST's Bubble Bucket Grow: A-Train; Cheisel; Mt Cook; & Super Lemon Haze

Yeah no shit guys I am sorry. I keep promising & promising and not delivering my bad. In my defense I have been batshit crazy busy and actually making a little money at work. Who Knew???

So basically right now I am just setting up my gear again. Plan to start the seed soak soon.

If you guys need pics I can take some of the empty space and my equipment I plan to use this time around. LOL:grinjoint:

Yeah no shit guys I am sorry. I keep promising & promising and not delivering my bad. In my defense I have been batshit crazy busy and actually making a little money at work. Who Knew???

So basically right now I am just setting up my gear again. Plan to start the seed soak soon.

If you guys need pics I can take some of the empty space and my equipment I plan to use this time around. LOL:grinjoint:

Uhhh, that's okay man! We'll wait.

Good to hear to hear you're working hard!

Im in for the grow too bad no bubbles this time was looking forward to seeing a current bubble grow, and yes those pictures, EHEM!!
Say your last setup which included pretty huge plants and some B-E-A-utiful plants keep it up!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you keep saying that. And now that I think of it, didn't the Giants have a series with a team from my neck of the woods? I bet they remember the name Ubaldo next time won't they!

Yeah my Giants bats are very quiet, but the season is early and Ubaldo might have it going now, lets see if he can last a few seaons first before we annoint him the next great thing.

Set all my lights up earlier and we might have seed soaking picks soon. :)

Alright just so you guys don't think I have yanked your chain yet again the prep is in place and I will soak Saturday.

First things first she don't look like much and she is cute looking as hell but this is the meannest fucking dog I have ever had and the best her name is Bailey.

New_Grow_june_3rd_001.jpg

New_Grow_june_3rd_002.jpg

My BC nute kit which I used last grow. I liked it thier nutes so much I bought 3 of thier little suitcases u see here.
New_Grow_june_3rd_003.jpg

6 inch air stones some double some single for the Buckets.
New_Grow_june_3rd_004.jpg

Air Pump 2 singles and one 4 outlet pump which kicks major ass.
New_Grow_june_3rd_005.jpg

2 400 w stuffed in a corner 6 buckets will go under those lights. I purposely left extra room in the corner to slide some t-5 behind it.
New_Grow_june_3rd_006.jpg

Obviously we know what we got here, if you don't know leave please.
New_Grow_june_3rd_007.jpg

The overall plan is to have 10 plants 4 in 2 buckets and a single plant in the other 4.

My strain choices should remain the same but I tend to switch and change things at the last second. But Kiwi's Mt.Cook and Big Buddha Cheisel is on the board oh and cannot forget the SLH has a bucket all to herself. This weekend is it.:)

I love my 4 way eco pluses they are animals. Not that expensive either, I have never seen that splitting like that but it looks hella cool!

SG

Alright so the plan is to have 4 Mount Cook's in 2 buckets- 2 Cheisel in 1 bucket- 2 A-Train in 1 bucket- 1 Sharksbreath in 1 bucket- and 1 Super Lemon Haze in 1 bucket.

6 Buckets 10 plants:

rsz_1seed_cups_soak.jpg

it begins

He's getting close! Looking great bro.

And that pup of yours, those Jack Russels pack a punch don't they. A neighbor down the street has one and it terrorizes my pups, that one is a real bitch!

Yeah I have to watch her around my daughter, not because Bailey will bite her or anything. But Bailey will bite anyone who comes near "her" baby. Even a neighbor Bailey has known for years and loves she growled at just the other day all teeth no tongue.

Bailey thinks it's her baby I swear.

Back
Top Bottom