Michael Hunt's First Bubble Grow

try taking a few buds, and putting them in a jar with a tiny piece of sponge or tiny piece of wet cardboard for a couple 2 or 3 hours. The buds should absorb some of the moisture out of the sponge. just try it with a few buds at first incase something goes wrong. And like spyder said, the cure is what makes the nice flavor. During the cure the remaining Chlorophyl will break down, killing off the green wheatgrass taste.

...anyways, congrats on the yield, thats a nice hefty yield!! I cant wait to see how your vortex will turn out for ya!

later,
J

try taking a few buds, and putting them in a jar with a tiny piece of sponge or tiny piece of wet cardboard for a couple 2 or 3 hours. The buds should absorb some of the moisture out of the sponge. just try it with a few buds at first incase something goes wrong. And like spyder said, the cure is what makes the nice flavor. During the cure the remaining Chlorophyl will break down, killing off the green wheatgrass taste.

...anyways, congrats on the yield, thats a nice hefty yield!! I cant wait to see how your vortex will turn out for ya!

later,
J

Thanks for the tip i may try it with a few. First i must find another jar since everyone i have is full. All my negative feelings go away once i take my scissors and chop up a few buds for the bong. The smell is there for sure, just sealed inside the buds. now i need to bring it back out. It sure does get me baked :smokin:

Cant wait for the Vortex either, i havent seen much about it and searching is a little hard on here since there happens to be a very popular fan that shares the same name. Racey cerebral buzz. . . Sounds good to me :cool:

later,
J

Also, if you find the stems are still a bit damp, the moisture will travel out to the drier parts. For this reason you need to be extra vigilant on the burping and checking for amonia smell. You may even need to re-dry some if the stems were really green.

I am sorry you had trouble, but I think that if there is still some moisture left you can even it out and turn things around. Either way it's better than schwag!!

Drop a small peice of tortilla in the jars. pull it out the next day. If the buds still have moisture in them they will absorb what they lack and the small peice of tortilla will dry and become hard as a rock. Then you can cure them as you would normally. And don't worry about the smell or flavor being effected, cause it won't do a thing to the buds, except for restore the moisture.

Drop a small peice of tortilla in the jars. pull it out the next day. If the buds still have moisture in them they will absorb what they lack and the small peice of tortilla will dry and become hard as a rock. Then you can cure them as you would normally. And don't worry about the smell or flavor being effected, cause it won't do a thing to the buds, except for restore the moisture.

Yet ANOTHER great use for that ever-so-versatile food, the Tortilla!! This is a gem!!:bravo:

Thanks guys for the input, I was having a rough day that day and have since relaxed alot about the situation. And you guys are right, i can tell the longer they sit in the jars the more flavor and aroma are present. Man this S.A.G.E. gets me absolutely clam-baked :smokin:

Clam baked is awesome!!!!! Lmao!!!!

I think you will be stoke with them once they cure fir a few weeks!! I always get freshgreen from a buddy, it's the best around so I get it a bit damp, after I cure it for a few weeks it becomes 10 times better!!!

Nice job brother!!

Clam baked is awesome!!!!! Lmao!!!!

I think you will be stoke with them once they cure fir a few weeks!! I always get freshgreen from a buddy, it's the best around so I get it a bit damp, after I cure it for a few weeks it becomes 10 times better!!!

Nice job brother!!

They are getting tastier and stinkier every day. Once they are fully cured i will post up a smoke report. I have decided thus far that PowerKush are my nighttime buds since it seems to have more of a couchlock effect eventually knocking you out. I've been getting AMAZING sleep this past week. S.A.G.E. is my morning/daytime smoke. Has a little more of a "head" high and when i say high i mean HIGH. S.A.G.E. has taken my top spot for favorite buds by far.

great harvest mh, looks real tasty to me

Thanks man, they're starting to get really stinky. Burping the jars everyday is starting to stink up the room again. Man i missed that smell this past week.

My days just keep getting more and more busy with the nice weather moving in so i wont be on here quite as often as i used to.

AK clones are still pushing strong and are really starting to fatten up under the CFL's. They have such a sweet smell i just want to eat them! and all of my cuttings are still standing, no dropped leaves or spots, no misting, no dome and i just gave them their first dose of clonex. Until yesterday they have been getting nothing but plain, non Ph'd water and loving it. It seems the less effort i put into things the smoother it comes out so i am trying this approach with cloning. So far so good :slide:

Im using Foxfarms soil for the moms, they're all getting ready to give up a ton of clones again!!

So far no roots yet but they still look very good. I used bigger rock wools this time so that may have a hand in it. PK and SAGE clones are lookin great but SD's babies are starting some dark spotting on the lower leaves of the cutting. Keep in mind i did no leaf trimming what-so-ever on this round.

Sorry i havent been around lately i've just been getting very busy with work and a few other things going on in my life. I just wish i had more time to be here visiting all your journals. . Take care all!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom