Michael Hunt's First Bubble Grow

:grinjoint::grinjoint:Yo mike!!! Plants look incredible bro!!

I have been using gh liquid koolbloom on my soil pplant and it seem to be helping on filling out. Its only three weeks flowe and very stretched out, but ive notice since last 2 waterings with FF Big Bloom, and GH Koolbloom. It has increased the size. Maybe they are just getting that jump, but i have a suspician it is the koolbloom. I plan on using it for my Bubble buckets too when i switch to blloom this thursday.

By the way, I took your advice on that tip you gave Sg and super cropped one of my soil plants arms that was almost 6 feet tall, well see what happens. I only get good results from your reccomendations. Thanks too for the rookie bubble growing assistance. Without you and Sg, i wouldnt be as well off as i am now. So Thanks a grip bro!:grinjoint::grinjoint:

Still alitlle sketched about posting anymore pics. I know i can go somewhere and post but it would be hassle. Like i told Sg, Maybe im just being paranoid. I know i am fully legal in my state, but not according to Uncle sam. Ill prob snap out of it and post some pics soon. lol.:grinjoint:

I have the Pro I think, it was like a 25$ jar, last forever it seems and my room always smells like fresh laundry!

SG

Thanks for the heads up SG. Now i just need to make my way to the store. Before the ladies stink up the whole house, they've already funkified half of it.

:grinjoint::grinjoint:Yo mike!!! Plants look incredible bro!!

I have been using gh liquid koolbloom on my soil pplant and it seem to be helping on filling out. Its only three weeks flowe and very stretched out, but ive notice since last 2 waterings with FF Big Bloom, and GH Koolbloom. It has increased the size. Maybe they are just getting that jump, but i have a suspician it is the koolbloom. I plan on using it for my Bubble buckets too when i switch to blloom this thursday.

By the way, I took your advice on that tip you gave Sg and super cropped one of my soil plants arms that was almost 6 feet tall, well see what happens. I only get good results from your reccomendations. Thanks too for the rookie bubble growing assistance. Without you and Sg, i wouldnt be as well off as i am now. So Thanks a grip bro!:grinjoint::grinjoint:

Still alitlle sketched about posting anymore pics. I know i can go somewhere and post but it would be hassle. Like i told Sg, Maybe im just being paranoid. I know i am fully legal in my state, but not according to Uncle sam. Ill prob snap out of it and post some pics soon. lol.:grinjoint:

Not a problem bro, Glad my advice works for you man. I dont like to shed light on a subject unless i have done it myself and seen the results. But i love helping people out if theyre struggling with something i've dealt with. I hear you about being parinoid, as i have been pretty paranoid myself lately. Considering taking a break after harvest to let my mind settle. Some protection from laws is better than none, Just imagine living in a state where theres no real protection. It sure makes me nervous

Photo update in no particular order. Im a little high and do not feel like placing them in order. You can tell which buds are which.

Flower Day 40!!

xr_1_010.jpg

xr_1_009.jpg

xr_1_012.jpg

xr_1_015.jpg

xr_1_014.jpg

xr_1_013.jpg

xr_1_016.jpg

xr_1_017.jpg

xr_1_018.jpg

xr_1_019.jpg

xr_1_020.jpg

xr_1_021.jpg

xr_1_022.jpg

xr_1_025.jpg

xr_1_024.jpg

xr_1_026.jpg

xr_1_027.jpg

xr_1_028.jpg

xr_1_029.jpg

xr_1_031.jpg

And the 2 AK clones
xr_1_030.jpg

They are very mixed up and alot of them are kind of similar shots but i wanted to take a tone of randoms without the lights on them so you all could see the extent of their beauty. When they rub together putting them back in the closet a mix of smells is released that is absolutely intoxicating. The PowerKush is much frostier and sweeter smelling than S.A.G.E. But the S.A.G.E. buts have much more meat and pistils to them and a more earthy smell. I also added Liquid KoolBloom lastnight and really believe i saw a noticable difference over night in bud size. I mean it does say right on the bottle "bulking & ripening" :cheer: Enjoy a nice fat :roorrip: and have a great day/night :cool:

You were right SG, ONA does the job very well.

Heres a few pics of my moms-to-be

cc1_001.jpg

Group Shot

cc1_002.jpg

PowerKush

cc1_003.jpg

S.A.G.E.

cc1_004.jpg

Sour Diesel

Makes me nervous that these youngings are in soil since i have never had much luck with anything i grow in soil. They wilted pretty bad last weekend from me forgeting to water and after they recovered from the wilt those brown spots showed up. Im just thinking theyre dead spots on the leaves from where it was severly wilted. Just started them on Humboldt grow lastnight for their first feeding.

Mike lookin good brother!!+rep And that kool bloom is the ish. I use it up to the last week. Then flush the hell outa the girls the last week. I change out the rez 3-4 times durring the last week.You've come along way those flowers are putting the bulk on.

Mike lookin good brother!!+rep And that kool bloom is the ish. I use it up to the last week. Then flush the hell outa the girls the last week. I change out the rez 3-4 times durring the last week.You've come along way those flowers are putting the bulk on.

Sounds good brother!! Should i really flush an entire week with flush solution? That would leave me a little over a week to work them down off their 800-1000 PPM ladder. Im hitting them both real hard with the bloom and Koolbloom. Ever since i added the KoolBloom i swear i could notice a difference in bud size after just one day. Thanks for the reps Butch!!!

Nice man! Glad the ONA worked out

SG

It really did, and i dont even need to put the fan in the top of the bucket. This stuff smells strong enough on its own with a little air running across it.

looking good mike i'm the same with soil nothing grows as it should it do or as fast as bubbles + reps for the lovely ladies. peace

thanks Smokedabong, glad im not the only one out there that just cant get soil right. :cheer:

I just wish i could send free buds and clones to everybody on here im so happy and excited for this grow to come to its end. I may even shed a lonely tear when i can finally smoke that first bowl of my OWN home-grown tweeds. I've been dreaming about these next few weeks for too long and now theyre here. Enough blabing, here's some pictures of lastnight

Flower Day 43

PowerKush - She's really begining to swell and some of her main top buds are getting to be 6-7" tall
-Stats-
+Res temp - 66.8
+Ph 5.9-6.0
+PPM - 900-1000

j110.jpg

j27.jpg

j33.jpg

j83.jpg

PowerKush is much frostier with a much stronger sweeter smell than S.A.G.E. Must be the Skunk#1 DNA

On to S.A.G.E. Her buds are getting huge, with her main tops filling in and reaching 9" in length. The tops of the buds are getting much bigger than the body of the bud. It almost looks like giant trich's with the heads still attached. Either way S.A.G.E. is going to be quality along with quantity.
-Stats -
+Res temp 67.6
+Ph- 5.9
+PPM - 800 (5ml Micro, 15ml bloom, 10ml KoolBloom, 20ml Zyme mixed in 3 gallons of water)

j44.jpg

j54.jpg

j64.jpg

Every bud on the plant is turning into this, lots of lateral bud growth.
j74.jpg

Really coming down with PPM's in these next 2 weeks. My ladies ran up the stairs and they're starting to run back down them. S.A.G.E. drank 2 gallong of water yesterday and her PPM didnt drop a digit. Filled her at 800PPM she ate and drank all day. One gallon left on the next check and was still 800PPM. :cheer:
A buddy and fellow grower believes my ladies will yield almost a pound a piece. Pictures do these ladies no justice. If only i could have all of you over to see for yourself's how big these two are getting.

run plain ph'd water for 3 days, then 2 days of flush solution. Then plain PH'D water til you harvest. The first few days of plain water will allow the plants to use up any stored nutrients. Then the flush solution will take any salts out of the system. Then the water at the end will allow the plant to use up anything left over. Thats when you should check the ppms before harvesting and dumping the water out the rez. Testing the water 2 days after running it in the rez. Will give you a better picture of how much is left over in the plant. When I run it the above way I end up with a minimal amount ppms left over at the end. Giving a smoother taste. this is just some info on how I've been harvesting. You dont have to do this, I figure its best to get an idea of how others do it..:goodluck:

run plain ph'd water for 3 days, then 2 days of flush solution. Then plain PH'D water til you harvest. The first few days of plain water will allow the plants to use up any stored nutrients. Then the flush solution will take any salts out of the system. Then the water at the end will allow the plant to use up anything left over. Thats when you should check the ppms before harvesting and dumping the water out the rez. Testing the water 2 days after running it in the rez. Will give you a better picture of how much is left over in the plant. When I run it the above way I end up with a minimal amount ppms left over at the end. Giving a smoother taste. this is just some info on how I've been harvesting. You dont have to do this, I figure its best to get an idea of how others do it..:goodluck:

Sounds like you've done this before . . . Oh wait you have!! :cool:
I'll be using this as a guidline Butcher. Thank you, i was begining to wonder if there was any kind of walk through for the propper flush procedure using DWC. Thanks for the advice man that clears up a TON :thanks:

:bravo:Hey Yoooo MIke!!! lol!!!

Those nugs are looking mighty tasty my friend! I think you will be very happy with those. They look amazing.

Isnt Koolbloom the shizzy!!! I think have reason to believe so.lol. I thin you do as well.

Still cant believe they are only 2 plants man. Good Effin job!!:grinjoint:

:thanks:

:bravo:Hey Yoooo MIke!!! lol!!!

Those nugs are looking mighty tasty my friend! I think you will be very happy with those. They look amazing.

Isnt Koolbloom the shizzy!!! I think have reason to believe so.lol. I thin you do as well.

Still cant believe they are only 2 plants man. Good Effin job!!:grinjoint:

They are smelling even better than they look :slide:

I am now a firm believer in Liquid KoolBloom. This stuff is really making my ladies SWELL. oh theyre getting so close

Flower Day 45 every lower bud on PowerKush has half orange pistils already yet the big tops do not have any orange pistils. Is this normal? I figured the bigger top buds would finish first. Every bud on S.A.G.E. is starting to change over to orange pistils, About 40% orange pistils on S.A.G.E.

Back
Top Bottom