Michael Hunt's First Bubble Grow

What a way to make it back..Welcome back. And dam thats one hell of a room. Great to see all is well. And big up sto the friend who took care of your ladies while you were gone. Great job!!

Thanks man, i wish it was a room, if PK had a few feet in either direction im sure it would be twice as big.

Very nice!! That PK got huge!! That is one of the niceties of going away for a few days, you come back and your plants look huge! I was gone for four days this week and got a nice little surprise when I came back. Very nice work, can't wait till mine starts to flower!

Its funny, i left with just barely preflowers and came back to buds. cant wait till yours flowers either, looking forward to see how they compair.

:grinjoint:Nice to have you Back ol' Buddy! Even better that you came home to wonderful plants when you returned.

Did you say in SG's Thread that you have your hoods just pulling air up and out from the room. If so, dou you have somkind of intake somewhere? I only ask because i am kinda struggling with my cooling, and since we got prtty similar equiptment i thought id ask.

Wait, we do have the same equiptment as far as the ballast right, lol?:grinjoint:

:grinjoint:Yo Bro, i forgot to ask, you dont use feeder tubes do you? If no, how and where do you keep your water level for the roots

Thanks Mike! no intake of any sorts, the closet is in a bedroom and i just try to keep the bedroom below 65* which usually keeps my temps around 80. Its getting a little hot since our weather is warming up but i only have 5 more weeks and they arent heat stressing yet. Plus i still have another foot to move the light up. As far as the water level and feeder tubes, I do NOT use feeder tubes, never have and probably never will. I have found that i can get the same resuklts without them and i feel that is just one more plug and cord to get in the way and one more factor to raise my res temps. I keep the water level touching the bottom of the net pots. Root structure is getting ridiculous. PK's roots have broken the net pot in a few different places. It actually broke the plastic webbing. :slide:

:grinjoint:Geez, Broke the netpot? They must be monsters!!!

The reason i asked is because since i raised the water level to about an inch away from the pots, things seem to have gotten better. It could be something else i have done, but it just makes great sense. I pull the tubes, 2 days later my plants droop, 3 days later i add water to 1inch away, they are getting better. The root crap is still bugginf me thoiugh. Its got to be the hygrozyme. Maybe it is breaking down something in the nutes. Who knows. Thanks a bunch for the info bro.:grinjoint:

Its actually breaking down some roots, From my understanding of the stuff, it eats dead root mass and feeds back to the plant, also eating algea or any other bad bacteria. Have faith in the Hygrozyme. Trust me you dont want to mix organics (cal-mag) and h2o2 or you will have a real problem. And that really leaves you with one other option, Hygrozyme. Not adding any algea fighter in your tank would not be a good idea IMO.

Some more bud pics up in a few minutes

Photos!!

Flower Day 32

PowerKush
C5_012.jpg

C5_010.jpg

C5_007.jpg

C5_004.jpg

C5_005.jpg

C5_006.jpg

S.A.G.E.
C5_013.jpg

C5_009.jpg

C5_011.jpg

C5_008.jpg

C5_003.jpg

C5_002.jpg

C5_001.jpg

Both res' PH is at 6.0 and their temps were only off by .1
You can see a few Colas forming on both S.A.G.E. and PK. Some of the S.A.G.E. colas pictured are roughly 10" from base to tip haha. Hope you all enjoy

:bravo:PLants look too awesome bro! I didnt realize how big and beautiful they are. If it is too much too get a pic of the res and roots of that monster then dont worry about it. I would hate for something to happen in the process. Its very nice.

Also thanks a bunch for the helpful info and suggestions.:bravo:

Thanks Cadillac, yeah she's begining to be a problem child since shes so top heavy every time i move her it wants to topple over and rip out the netpot. if i can devise a safe way to take some pics of roots i'll let you know. To give you an idea of how big PK is still getting. She's roughly 40"wide and in a 1' x 1' square on one side of her there are 26 tops/buds. about 6 good "colas" on PK and 4 colas starting on S.A.G.E.

Thanks Cadillac, yeah she's begining to be a problem child since shes so top heavy every time i move her it wants to topple over and rip out the netpot. if i can devise a safe way to take some pics of roots i'll let you know. To give you an idea of how big PK is still getting. She's roughly 40"wide and in a 1' x 1' square on one side of her there are 26 tops/buds. about 6 good "colas" on PK and 4 colas starting on S.A.G.E.

Not a bad problem to have if you ask me!

Thankk you everybody for the compliments, reps, and kind words!! A have some more photos for you all to view. I was away again for 3 days backpacking and came home to near empty res bins and fatter buds! They both have a slight smell but isnt very noticable until you shake a bud some or brush against either. The PowerKush has a more pungent odor for sure :slide:

Family Closet
1963.jpg

S.A.G.E.
2650.jpg

3546.jpg

6285.jpg

10140.jpg

4420.jpg

5329.jpg

15112.jpg

16106.jpg

PowerKush
7242.jpg

8207.jpg

9167.jpg

12167.jpg

13133.jpg

14120.jpg

17104.jpg

18102.jpg

Well there they are folks. 36 days flowering, i believe the Powerkush may have a little over 2 weeks left and S.A.G.E. still has roughly 3 weeks left to fatten up. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

:grinjoint:Dude that looks great!

:grinjoint:Please tell me that that isnt just 2 plants? That is amazing bro if it is.

:grinjoint:I wish i could leave for 2-3 days and come back to glory like that. I left for 1 day and was jazzed. 3 days I might soil myself, lol.

:grinjoint:Oh by the way, are you running at 1000 on your lumatek? Im still runniin 750. I tried 1k for a day and ahalf and thought it mighta been a little much for thier size, but please tell me if im wrong. Ill be screwing in my 1k hps in a week hopefully. Cant wait for the light to turn Orange!

:goodjob:Keep it up Bro!

:grinjoint:Dude that looks great!

:grinjoint:Please tell me that that isnt just 2 plants? That is amazing bro if it is.

:grinjoint:I wish i could leave for 2-3 days and come back to glory like that. I left for 1 day and was jazzed. 3 days I might soil myself, lol.

:grinjoint:Oh by the way, are you running at 1000 on your lumatek? Im still runniin 750. I tried 1k for a day and ahalf and thought it mighta been a little much for thier size, but please tell me if im wrong. Ill be screwing in my 1k hps in a week hopefully. Cant wait for the light to turn Orange!

:goodjob:Keep it up Bro!

Yessir thats only 2 plants in there. There is a 3rd bucket with 2 small AK clones flowering but they are below S.A.G.E. and PK's canopy so i dont have much hope for them. I have the ballast turned up to "super lumens" so according to lumatek its set at 1100 Watts. about 2ft from the canopy and roughly 82*. Both res temps are 70.4 and the RH is 42%. If you already had them at 750 then go ahead and turn it up, just as long as heat isnt an issue for your plants. Mine dont mind a little extra heat too much :smokin:

Thanks SG and Speyedr, They are really begining to stink up the entire room. Ona is on my shopping list along with some more bloom, and i was also considering hitting them with some liquid kool bloom for an extra boost towards the last 3 weeks of flower. Any suggestions on that??

brought their PPM's down a little last night

S.A.G.E.
PPM 1100-1200
Ph 6.0
res temp 70.8

PowerKush
PPM 1400-1500
Ph 5.8-5.9
res temp 70.3

I also discovered some pistils are begining to change over on the S.A.G.E. just about every other bud has at least 1 set of pistils turned orange

Back
Top Bottom