SAGE
PPM - 600
Ph - 5.8-5.9
Res temp - 70.7

PowerKush
PPM - 800
Ph - 5.9-6.0
Res temp 69.3

I think Powerkush knew i was talking about her white pistils because the larger colas are starting to turn orange :slide:

Dude girls get jealous dont you know?!

SG

Haha they really do, PK is jealous of SAGE's huge . . . . Colas :cool: So she has to make up for her lack of Bust size with a sweet pungent smell and mountains of trics.

Thats a great pic brother!!! Looks to good to be true!:bravo:

Your telling me man, i cant believe all of this hard work, stress, experimenting is finally about to pay off

Very nice Bro. That's gonna be tasty!

thanks Speyedr, I think PK will dwarf SAGE in taste and smell, but what sage lacks in taste and smell she makes up for in bud size and potency.

Got some new pics but they wont be posted here until i get more time this afternoon.

:bravo: Glorious!!!!!!! :bravo:

Thanks fellow Mike!!

Well they're getting close boys and girls, Every day it seems that the smell gets stronger, and my first ona bucket has stopped working at covering the odor up. So i built another odor bucket, filled it with ona and set it up outside the closet. Still no luck, they just smell too strong. At least its a smell i can live with :cool:

I dread that point, only for people who may come in contact with it though. I love the smell!!!!!!!!!!:bongrip:

The trick is keeping people away those last few weeks, but im with you there buddy, i love the sweet smell of buds in the morning.

Hey Mike, pics look great.

How tall are those plants from res top to tallest bud tip? Just curious if you have the time to measure.

Thanks!

Thanks man, i forgot to measure but i would guess at roughly 3'-3 1/2' SAGE's buds are 13" long

Premo plants sir!

SG

Thank you sir!!

lookin good and tasty

Thanks man, its enough to make my mouth water :yummy:

Day 51 guys, going to start flushing wed. 100% clouody tric's on both SAGE and PowerKush with about 5-10% amber trics on both.

PowerKush
pk14.jpg

pk24.jpg

pk33.jpg

S.A.G.E.
SG11.jpg

sg21.jpg

sg31.jpg

Hope you guys like the pics

I envy you.

SG

Hahaha thanks man but i wouldn't quite yet.

Well i have bad news about one of powerkush's biggest tops. BUDROT!!! I noticed this yesterday when it showed first signs, a few random dried out leaves coming out of the side of the bud right towards the top. After the lights came on this afternoon i could see that it had spread around the bud a little bit. That was enough for me to shop it and hang early. thankfully im starting flush wed.

8216.jpg

7247.jpg

And the wet weight of this top, which is only half of the bud mind you.
1977.jpg

Here's a few randoms of the babes.
2665.jpg

PowerKush
10143.jpg

This is where i removed the rotting bud, theres roughly 1 1/2" of bud below the rot that was removed just to be safe.
9170.jpg

S.A.G.E. Doing wonderful as usual, Knock on wood!!
6293.jpg

4428.jpg

3560.jpg

5337.jpg

Everybody cross your fingers for SAGE, Her buds are twice the size in every direction than PowerKush and pk started to rot a little. Boy i hope it doesnt spread anywhere else.

Oh and i got a measure for ya man,
PowerKush 32 1/2"
S.A.G.E. 30 1/2"

Enjoy, if anybody has any input on the rot let me hear it!! :thanks::roorrip:

Yo mike, I wish I knew the secret on keeping my plants as short as you. They look amazing bro!!

As for the bud rot, never really heard of it, moldy maybe but never seen rot. Ae they the same thing. Lol.

Keep on keepng on brother, yor gonna have more sweet little baby Jesus bud than your gonna know what to do with. Wish. Could medicate on some of that along with ya!!:yahoo:

pray to the bud gods.

SG

Oh im tempted to build a shrine to them, you know, bud sacrafices every week and what-not:grinjoint: thanks man

Looks great!

Thanks Sadalix424 if only i could roll everyone on here a fat joint for this wonderful day

Yo mike, I wish I knew the secret on keeping my plants as short as you. They look amazing bro!!

As for the bud rot, never really heard of it, moldy maybe but never seen rot. Ae they the same thing. Lol.

Keep on keepng on brother, yor gonna have more sweet little baby Jesus bud than your gonna know what to do with. Wish. Could medicate on some of that along with ya!!:yahoo:

Top really young haha. Thats what i did for Powerkush. It might also have to do with the cabinet i used to use, that thing was BRIGHT with mylar everywhere and a 400W. Yeah bud rot and mold, to me, are the same thing. Not sure if thats really the case but i know its called something with a bo haha. If your ever in my neck of the woods i would gladly share brotha, if that bud piece removed from PK weigh'd in at 20g i'm going to render a guess of over 1lb. between these 2 ladies (dry)as long as the rot is gone of course.

The damage,

you can see the fuzzy mold and dead bud in there. I am shocked at how bad it was.
trouble.jpg

Back
Top Bottom