My First Grow

The ones of the open views of the plants are taken from my eye level... I'm 6ft and a tad... LOL. They are three weeks and some odd days into flower... I'll have to look at the calendar... Not sure how long to finish... I've never grown any of these strains but they all look sativa dominant... except one... which is a Lemon Skunk. They're under 2 1000's on a 5.0 with humbolt nutes but I think when I'm out which will prob. be next week I'm gonna switch back to Advanced... I haven't been the most impressed with the base line of Grow, Micro, Bloom. I was thinking of trying out Dutch Master Gold but I'd rather go to something I know...

Sorry these took so long... I threw in some extra shots to make up for it... :)

rsz_DSC01396.jpg

rsz_DSC01395.jpg

rsz_DSC01393.jpg

rsz_DSC01391.jpg

rsz_DSC01392.jpg

rsz_DSC01389.jpg

rsz_DSC01388.jpg

rsz_DSC01387.jpg

rsz_DSC01386.jpg

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

I see some monster colas coming your way! Thanx for puttin up the pics. Something else for me to be jealous about! :grinjoint:

I see some monster colas coming your way! Thanx for puttin up the pics. Something else for me to be jealous about! :grinjoint:

No problem bro...
Nothing to be jealous about... I'm not too sure I'm gonna yield any better than you did... it's still only got 2000 watts on a 5.0... This is my first grow with any kind of light mover, I got that 5.0 just before I discovered your thread.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Really nice setup! Very well done construction. I just noticed your signature link and found this thread today... Good job, I will be following this thread!

thx for the good words, although this grow is completed. I do have some fresh gdp clones rollin but I probably won't start a new journal 'til I put in the new equipment....

Ah, I failed to rea the "COMPETED" part of the sig. link... Well done, though. You made a nice grow area to work with. I will follow your next one whenever that is...

thx kickstart (great screen name btw) :ganjamon:

You've got one of the nicest grows I've seen in a long time. :bravo::bravo:

I'm honored...thanks. That grow is completed, but I have 35 Grandaddy Purple and Hindu Kush runnin right now. I haven't started a journal yet, but will shortly after I get the CO2 installed. :grinjoint:

Dam Hog...the setup, plants shit everything looks great man..keep up the great work bro

Thx Hollander...you can check out whats growin now by clicking on Da Hog Shack! :)

Hogdady, Sad to hear you are retiring. You give us all inspiration and knowledge. Im trying to find out what lights/medium are those grown under?
I am way new, getting ready for my first indoor grow with some super lemon haze:nicethread:

Hogdady, Sad to hear you are retiring. You give us all inspiration and knowledge. Im trying to find out what lights/medium are those grown under?
I am way new, getting ready for my first indoor grow with some super lemon haze:nicethread:

Thx for the kind words. The lights are 1kw Hortilux Super HPS and the medium is Fox Farms Ocean Forest supplemented with Dolomite and Mexican Bat Guano. Good luck on your grow! :smokin:

Damm I need to get to the HOGDADY school O nuggets, I can get most of my plants to look fairly nice but those look perfect. Funny thing is when I first started only had 3 or 4 plants and things were perfect with Bag seed I mean flawless. As my system got bigger and better the ladies grew faster and faster as I got better then BAM. Crazy shit started to happen a weird lockout...then I was so paranoid I starved a crop nearly to death...then summer and too much heat.

That is defiantly one of the best crops I have ever seen what did you think of the TW I had it for a while but I thought mine was just ok, huge buds but just average flavor and a just Ok high we actually nicknamed it Cannabis Blandaralis. I'm sure yours was better Very Nice I love the Bay!

I knew someone out there had the Dankety Dank! I'm out in HELL right now and it sucks!

Back
Top Bottom