My first indoor grow

420knowledge

IM LOOKING FOR ANY TIPS OR ADVICE ON MY FIRST INDOOR GROW! IM USING 3 100W CFLS, ORGANIC SOIL, MY SECRET HOMEMADE ORGANIC NUTRIENTS! LIKE I SAID BEFORE, ANY TIPS, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, COMMENTS WILL BE VERY APPRECIATIVE THANKS AND HAPPY GROWING!
P101000842.JPG

View image in gallery

Not bad mate:)
Well Ill give you a little of what I know.. I also grow in organic soil, a HUMUS soil is my preference, then I mix a little fine Pea straw mulch and finally another lighter organic pot mix.. My girls love it and grow well..
With your set up, do you have twin socket extensions or just individual CFL's?? If you can get some Twin-Socket extensions, you can add an extra light - So youll have 4 globes, IMO, go with maybe 6500k's and a 2500k just for change of spectrum, but its your call.. That should provide ample lighting for your girls..
Ive used CFL's and my plants usually respond well to them, but its when you flower with them that they may lag behind a HPS. Using LST may help with them as you can spread them out and make short solid plants, I dont know what your intentions are, but I am a 1 plant man, I fll my 8.5ftx4.5ft space with one 6ftx4.5ft LST d girl:) Thats best for me, What are your thought s on how many and how youll grow them??
Dont cram heaps into a small space, you need good circulation of air and also maybe being able to add a side light to maybe 2 panels on the sides??
Hope ya get it sorted and get some nice bushes!! All the best, Smokemup.

Not bad mate:)
Well Ill give you a little of what I know.. I also grow in organic soil, a HUMUS soil is my preference, then I mix a little fine Pea straw mulch and finally another lighter organic pot mix.. My girls love it and grow well..
With your set up, do you have twin socket extensions or just individual CFL's?? If you can get some Twin-Socket extensions, you can add an extra light - So youll have 4 globes, IMO, go with maybe 6500k's and a 2500k just for change of spectrum, but its your call.. That should provide ample lighting for your girls..
Ive used CFL's and my plants usually respond well to them, but its when you flower with them that they may lag behind a HPS. Using LST may help with them as you can spread them out and make short solid plants, I dont know what your intentions are, but I am a 1 plant man, I fll my 8.5ftx4.5ft space with one 6ftx4.5ft LST d girl:) Thats best for me, What are your thought s on how many and how youll grow them??
Dont cram heaps into a small space, you need good circulation of air and also maybe being able to add a side light to maybe 2 panels on the sides??
Hope ya get it sorted and get some nice bushes!! All the best, Smokemup.

thanks bro i am only using the grow box for veg and then transport them outside for flowering! i do have a nice female outside now that is flowering nice outdoors loves the natural sunlight. im not going to flowering indoors but i will be trying that during my next grow. i am getting leds for the sides of the box and also planning on making a co2 generator. any tips on the generator or tips on co2 would also be appreciated. thanks again smokemup

Back
Top Bottom