Size of light? 4 x 24w cfl, 3 x 4' flouro tubes, 1 x 2' flouro tube
Is it aircooled? 2 x small computer fans
Temp of Room/cab? 20 - 26°c
PH of media or res? not sure
Any Pests ? nope
How often are you watering? every 2 - 3 days + misting
Type and strength of ferts used? none yet

Hi All,
this is my very first journal. I am a very new grower so ANY and ALL assistance would be awesome.
I bought 5 skunk #1 fem seeds from sensi and soaked them overnight before planting in 2" pots. All 5 germinated and after about 5 days under plastic wrap I uncovered and moved them into a small grow box (70x70x160).
around day 8 I transplanted into 4" pots and then around day 20 into 6" pots, the final move.
I know the box will be 2 small for all 5 plants (if they survive) but I have a second box, roughly the same size, that I will use for vegging clones and a momma.
The plan is to mature 3 of them in the present box and use the strongest as a momma with the 5th going to a friend. Then I will use the box for flowering clones, hopefully.
Upto now I have grown a few plants and by reading everything I could in the forums here, I have managed to have a little success. Now I would like to see how I get on with a little garden.
PLEASE feel free to comment and tell me were I'm going wrong or what I can do to improve. I am strapped for cash and having to make do with what I can get (not a lot tbh).
Many thanks in advance and now.... meet my ladies :)

Re: My first journal :)

Day 8 - only 2 photo's (the tallest of the 5 girls)

100_09916.JPG
100_09923.JPG

2 of the girls have developed rusty coloured spots on the lower fan leaves. They started in the middle'ish of the leaf and spread. Onone plant these spots have started to turn blackish.

I THINK it is either a ph problem or maybe Mg. I have been searching through the forums and found similar photo's.

100_10215.JPG

100_10221.JPG

100_10317.JPG

100_10352.JPG

100_10297.JPG

100_10283.JPG

100_10245.JPG

100_10234.JPG

100_10317.JPG

Any advice greatly appreciated

Day 35 and now praying.
the problem that developed with the plants seems to be fungal. I have been following this thread Help a first-time grower girl! started by a lady having the same problem. after following the advice given, nothing seemed to help.i eventualy sprayed with sodium bicarb solution as a last ditch attempt. this seems to have halted the spread and killed the fungus but my ladies are definately not happy and i am unsure if they will recover :(
100_10468.JPG
100_10454.JPG
100_10443.JPG
100_10414.JPG
100_10421.JPG
100_10434.JPG
100_10403.JPG
100_10394.JPG
100_10384.JPG

well give it some time it may recover they do call it a weed
also make sure you getting some kinda fresh airflow going in there
may help a bit
also are you using nutes?
if so what are you using?
theres alot of soil growers that may be able to help you out
hows the temps?
you wait till the pots are dry before watering again?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom