My Very First Indoor Grow Room

Sassyfemme

My very first grow room.
Well, it's decided, I'm going ahead with my very first indoor grow room, not a closet but the center of a room, the space I will use is 3 feet by 5 feet.
I'll be using fluorescent lights, beginning with Daylight tubes for the vegetative period and then going with warmer light tubes for plants and get them in flower mode.
I'll be hanging the two double tubes by a couple of 2"x 4" 's over the plants and get some reflective material on all sides for maximum light output.
Using MiracleGrow soil mix and will see how that works out. So far, I have everything but the 2"x 4"'s and the reflective material which will come sometime this week.
In the meantime, I bought some feminized OG Kush seeds and will start the sprouting process in a day or so, this will be my small blog about them.
I'm not overly knowledgeable in growing and will probably not do things perfectly but I will share my process and eventually add images.
If anyone has any cool suggestions or just wishes to follow this thread, feel welcome to suscribe to it.

Sassyfemme
:rollit:

Here are the first pics, nothing special to see but a start of things to come.

germinated_seeds_in_stasrter_pot.JPG

grow_room_beginnings.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom