My First Indoor Grow 2400w HPS Soil Medium - Advice Welcome

drive-by

lookin' good my friend :)

dooski you show off! LMAO :cheesygrinsmiley:

your creams are looking just beautiful dasher!! that resin production is looking damned finger licking good bro! and your younger ladies are looking SET man :thumb: yep, you'll suss out how best to grow each strain in your grow space as they grow.. you'll have em perfectly dialed in in no time at all :cheesygrinsmiley:

take care brother and i hope ya have a great weekend mate :goodjob:

Everything lookin nice bro I am anxious to see final numbers!:bravo::thumb:

Hey buddy gonna post them now.

drive-by

lookin' good my friend :)

Thanking you Mr Hiker.

dooski you show off! LMAO :cheesygrinsmiley:

your creams are looking just beautiful dasher!! that resin production is looking damned finger licking good bro! and your younger ladies are looking SET man :thumb: yep, you'll suss out how best to grow each strain in your grow space as they grow.. you'll have em perfectly dialed in in no time at all :cheesygrinsmiley:

take care brother and i hope ya have a great weekend mate :goodjob:

Cheers bro, the Cream Caramel smells really nice too wish i had have had the option of taking her longer she had at least a couple more weeks in her i think. Can't agree more about how to use the space have plenty of thinking to do for the next round, will be doing some topping and training .i think.

Final Numbers
Cream Caramel - 126gm
?/Ice - 153gm
?/Ice - 146gm

For 15.2 oz @ .354 gm/watt :rollingeyes: lol
DSCN14857.jpg

Hoping for better figures with the new lot, Day 30 12/12
DSCN14802.jpg

And 5 under 1 light.
DSCN14812.jpg

My bud de-seeder, he eats the good ones tho.

Clipboard0128.jpg

I believe the key to success is filling in that footprint. My buddy (whom doesn't know I'm growing) has like four lights over the top of five plants. Granted that they're large for indoor plants but one of those lights is for a f***ing branch man. Its a waste of energy. I tried to tell him that he would get more out of smaller plants but more of them (he's constantly complaining about how he can't get more than a half pound per thousand watt bulb) but he swears by this crazy method of his.
I think you're gonna haul in a nice pile of buds dooder! You've got the canopy for it!:thumb:

hey Dasher!

grats on your first indo harvest! :thumb:

yeah bro, if you think they had a couple of weeks left in them they would have in all likelihood fattened up a bit in that time.. i know with the shooting powder im going to use this run, its recommended to use in the final 3 weeks to trigger a new bud-growth spurt... and as you probably know plants tend to stretch a bit(strain dependant) in the first few weeks and then fatten up in the final weeks.. COULD have been a factor in final weight. but this is just stating the obvious and i dont wanna tell you shit you already know brother!
your next lot are looking good bro, well SET! and elious brings up a very good point about filling that footprint- im always interested to see some growers grow their plants really tall and neglect the lower branches from lack of lst or other training methods, super-cropping etc.
you'll suss it in no time brother, i have faith in your abilities to suss the best methods for your grow space :cheesygrinsmiley: and LuLZ@ your de seeder! hahaha
may i ask what day/week they were at when you cut them bro??

reps on your first indo harvest herre @420mag D!(when the bloody system LETS me give it to ya lol) and all the best with your next ladies ;] :peace:

Great job man. Ill be wrapping my last of the autos up in the next week. I got 2.5 oz. Off of the LaDiva. Way more than I expected from a 18" plant. Just harvested the blueberry she was about 16" and hoping for atleast 1.5oz. She looks really dense. Your next batch look to be filling out nicely. I think the way you improved your setup is a big factor! Keep it up. I used 3 50 hps to sidelight the autos. IMO it made a drastic difference.

Hey dash, what was your final yield? Just curious what the final numbers were.

Thats tops Dash!!:goodjob::goodjob:
Nice looking buds and I hope your happy with what you ve done with this grow;) I am giving ya +REPS too bro! Awsum grow! Espec for a HPS based grow - IMO anyways.. My girls getting there I put sum recent pics up my PC shit itself due to dust it seems?? It was fine and nxt day it wouldnt function and wsnt until I pulled apart and cleaned all circuits it decided itll go again!
But yeah - your keyboard bud is mad:) Your grow is another inspiration to those who think you cant get good results with soil.. I LOVE SOIL!! Plants werent born in hydro s so im a hippy - by - nature - Organic is great. Apart from fungus gnats - I will say that.. Assholz..
Anyways, congrats on your grow and be good to see what you get in a week or 2.. Tasty buds YUMMO.
Take it easy, Smokemup:goodjob:

I believe the key to success is filling in that footprint. My buddy (whom doesn't know I'm growing) has like four lights over the top of five plants. Granted that they're large for indoor plants but one of those lights is for a f***ing branch man. Its a waste of energy. I tried to tell him that he would get more out of smaller plants but more of them (he's constantly complaining about how he can't get more than a half pound per thousand watt bulb) but he swears by this crazy method of his.
I think you're gonna haul in a nice pile of buds dooder! You've got the canopy for it!:thumb:

damn internet been stuffed just got it sorted, yeah mate i hate seeing light space with no bud sitting there you really have to make the most of the footprint to help get those gm/watt figures up. your buddys like a guy i know who cant be told whats obvious but i just know he can do better but its his grow and he's gonna do it his way which is fair enough im alot the same.

yea cheers bro i could get a good harvest i think, i have plenty of time to take these thru to maturity and theyre feeling really solid so here's hoping :goodluck:

hey Dasher!

grats on your first indo harvest! :thumb:

yeah bro, if you think they had a couple of weeks left in them they would have in all likelihood fattened up a bit in that time.. i know with the shooting powder im going to use this run, its recommended to use in the final 3 weeks to trigger a new bud-growth spurt... and as you probably know plants tend to stretch a bit(strain dependant) in the first few weeks and then fatten up in the final weeks.. COULD have been a factor in final weight. but this is just stating the obvious and i dont wanna tell you shit you already know brother!
your next lot are looking good bro, well SET! and elious brings up a very good point about filling that footprint- im always interested to see some growers grow their plants really tall and neglect the lower branches from lack of lst or other training methods, super-cropping etc.
you'll suss it in no time brother, i have faith in your abilities to suss the best methods for your grow space :cheesygrinsmiley: and LuLZ@ your de seeder! hahaha
may i ask what day/week they were at when you cut them bro??

reps on your first indo harvest herre @420mag D!(when the bloody system LETS me give it to ya lol) and all the best with your next ladies ;] :peace:

I think they would have put a bit more weight on but nothing spectacular, your shooting powder sounds promising a growth spurt is just what you need at that stage, ill be tipping my next lot maybe some LST at the most for now take it up in small steps.

I cut those plants on day 42 of flower bro, i got them as unwanted mothers and just flowered them but they were good practice and i didn't kill them lol Smoke up nice and the CC is especially tasty. :rollit:

i really am such a noobi but im luvn learning about this craft, m excited going forward starting at the bottom only leaves room for improvment, indoors a different beast than outdoor and the range of set ups and methods is vitually unlimited so there's a new great big world of grow im taking my first tentative steps in and want to thank you for all the great info, advice and support you have given mate, that security knowing there were guys like you helping me here has been a great, feel you guys have given me the confidence i can make this work for which i am grateful.:thanks:

damn internet been stuffed just got it sorted, yeah mate i hate seeing light space with no bud sitting there you really have to make the most of the footprint to help get those gm/watt figures up. your buddys like a guy i know who cant be told whats obvious but i just know he can do better but its his grow and he's gonna do it his way which is fair enough im alot the same.

yea cheers bro i could get a good harvest i think, i have plenty of time to take these thru to maturity and theyre feeling really solid so here's hoping :goodluck:

I thought you already harvested. That's why I was asking about your numbers. Sorry dash, I'm not sure why I thought that. I'm going to have to read back through your journal and see where I got confused.

Great job man. Ill be wrapping my last of the autos up in the next week. I got 2.5 oz. Off of the LaDiva. Way more than I expected from a 18" plant. Just harvested the blueberry she was about 16" and hoping for atleast 1.5oz. She looks really dense. Your next batch look to be filling out nicely. I think the way you improved your setup is a big factor! Keep it up. I used 3 50 hps to sidelight the autos. IMO it made a drastic difference.

Thanks mate, so jealous of the strains your harvesting and happy for your LaDiva yield those side branches really came thru great result from a 16" plant i bet they will smoke up beautifully. That directional lighting can really fatten your buds was a good idea especially in flower.

Hey dash, what was your final yield? Just curious what the final numbers were.

15.2 oz @ .354 gm/watt. I could break it down further for slighrly better figure. It wasn't really in my plan to take those three on so not really putting too much stock in those figures but still happy with the results looking at the next harvest for where i am in the gm/watt dept.

I harvested the three mothers i flowered. have my main grow still going hopefully for a couple more weeks as im bit behind on next round, just made a veg tent so have a few clones and seeds going but im a month away from having enough to refull the bloom room.

Back
Top Bottom