First Time Grower - Advice Welcome

TopGroDog

This is my first grow looking for any advice/feedback that may help
I'm using:
10 x 5 grow tent
1000 watt MH for Veg...2 1000 watt HPS for flowering when the time come. (Air Cooled Hoods)
Canna Grow medium
Coco A & B and Golden Tree and a lil Cal-mag here and there
Temps 70-80 average A/C running, Humidity around 50%
2nd Week of Veg
IMG_20150724_212015688.jpg
IMG_20150724_211948623.jpg

Awesome. Only thing I would do is thin out the lower growth. But, that's personal choice you don't have to but you'll get a lot of sucker branches down there.... Great start

Lmao i was thinking the same thing...hope i'm not stoned when i chose to do it i might chop the whole plant..lol..jk thanks..for my first grow i think its going damn good...alot of research and time..but its not rocket science

Lmao i was thinking the same thing...hope i'm not stoned when i chose to do it i might chop the whole plant..lol..jk thanks..for my first grow i think its going damn good...alot of research and time..but its not rocket science

Think twice cut once. Look at the plant, and vision it full o buds. Then cut to accommodate. I'd just worry about removing the lower stuff that isn't reaching the light or is struggling to..

Thanks guys I'll be doing a little grooming this weekend and LST to finish my last week in Veg..then on the 8th of August I'll be switching over to 12/12 but in the mean time I think I'll drop to 16/8 to prepare them for the switch... Let me know what you think

Thanks guys I'll be doing a little grooming this weekend and LST to finish my last week in Veg..then on the 8th of August I'll be switching over to 12/12 but in the mean time I think I'll drop to 16/8 to prepare them for the switch... Let me know what you think

That's not a bad idea. I like to walk the timer down before flip. I do the same at the end of bloom......

This was actually last week.....Upload couple more later..Let me know what you think 420 Fam...I decide to wait to Lollipop and Trim up to the second week in flowering...Just to get some nice Clones...Might just LST till then...

My leaves turn white when they are getting too much light.
You definitely have the space and light, if you're not in too much of a hurry you might want to veg longer. A few extre weeks in veg =much more end product.

Back
Top Bottom