First Time Grower - Advice Welcome

On most I'm going say about 50% I don't want to wait till the last minute to flush..which this week I'm only doing molasses and water..

Do you have a scope? If not it would be a good thing to get.
The trichromes will not lie. My scope is a 30-60× magnification.
I usually chop when they are all cloudy with 10-15% amber.

Just remembered I had a pic, these are almost all amber.
I waited too long on this one and it is a very stony/sleepy buzz.
20150909_174322.jpg

I would look daily at the upper sugar leaves. Wait until you see your first amber trich. Start your flush then. Are you planning on a 7 day flush? I have heard people go as little as 4 days in coco. I have been running organics for a while and have not needed to flush in a while. They get straight H2O for the last couple of weeks.

You are looking at the little ball at the top. You will notice in my pic that they are almost all amber. This plant went WAY too long.

Well I looked at them tonight I didn't see any..just alot of brown hairs kinda freak me out..but I will keep checking daily as time whines down

You should be using at least a 30× magnifier.
I usually pick a lille sugar leaf off so you don't have to hold it up to the plant.
A camera with a macro setting will get in close enough if you can get it to focus.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Whats up 420 Fam Its Been a Minute..I don't Know where to start Just been real busy lately the last 6 months of the year are always my worst months all the birthday holidays..Until I get a Break...Well if U been following me you Know how my first grow went..ok but not so great..Right now I'm putting together a second grow which i plan to jump off after the new years I'm starting from seeds these clones ain't to be trust in my location everybody just want the mighty dollar...So if you know some good seed banks feel free to share

Back
Top Bottom