My First Plant

awsome job ....... looking forward to puting up mine in a few more weeks .... but have some up now should check them out ... anyway nice job :bravo:

thanks guys.. sorry for the delay in response,, must have missed it..

I started a journal.. it's in my signature, if you want to check it out,, got lots of stuff happening..

:hookah:

So, some updates :)
first off,, the crown of the AK,, all that was left by the time I got my camera
IM614.jpg

I will get dry weights, and some bud pron up soon...

this is one of the 1024's
IM616-1024.jpg

a g13 and bubbleberry, about 3 weeks in flower I think..
IM617.jpg

IM618.jpg

random show of the right side of the room,,
IM621.jpg

IM622bub.jpg

IM619.jpg

IM623sb.jpg

IM620.jpg

we put a bubbleberry and a g13 into flower

the bubble
IM627.jpg

the g-13
IM628.jpg

the nursery now (under a 14w led)
IM624.jpg

veg cab,, before we took the g13 out
IM625.jpg

the clones recently put into veg
IM626.jpg

a bubbleberry in veg, that I have been messing with, topping fimming etc
IM633.jpg

the left side of veg, after the g13 was removed
IM629.jpg

hard to see but the new growth on the godbus looks good
IM630.jpg

IM631.jpg

look at the thickness of the stem on the sharksbreath
IM635.jpg

IM634.jpg

random shot
IM636.jpg

this is the temp,, I got this at home depot for like 10 bucks,, I like the fact that I can see hi and low for the last 24 hours on it..
IM632.jpg

thanks mostlycrazy.. that means quite a bit coming from you :)

I meant to post this in my actual journal,, but must have screwed up somewhere,, haha..

oh well,, cut-n-paste does wonders :hookah:

This is a little off subject, but I love the grow journals and pictures here! I am completely obsessed with reading these! I cannot wait to start my own grow...but sadly, the project is on hold until proper funding can be allocated, lol. Thanks to guys like you and Chrome (or is it ItsChrome) I am very optimistic about my chances for a successful first grow.

Great job on the grow man!:nicethread:

This is a little off subject, but I love the grow journals and pictures here! I am completely obsessed with reading these! I cannot wait to start my own grow...but sadly, the project is on hold until proper funding can be allocated, lol. Thanks to guys like you and Chrome (or is it ItsChrome) I am very optimistic about my chances for a successful first grow.

We can not wait for you to start your grow either!

You know it doesn't take much to get started my last grow was started with $20. You can upgrade, add, modify, alter as you go. Plus you gain tons of knowledge and experience along.

either way, I know how addicting it can be to come on here and read the grows. Thats how it all starts. On day your a casual observer and the next thing you know Your hooked! You spend tons of time reading all the grows and looking at every ones gardens, soon you start plotting your own. Then you find your self budgeting for it, its all a crazy ride from there. Its never ending and only gets worse. Once you start your always looking for the next thing to try. the new growing medium, better lights, trimming and pruning. Its endless.

right, I kind of drifted out of focus there. What I am saying is I'm glad we can help show you the path to true happiness, home grown smoke.

thankyou for looking. We want to help you get started, and cannot wait either. You can get started pretty cheap too,, starf with just a couple of cfl's and dirt, and bagseed.. if you grow it, it will be better than the bagweed it came from

We can not wait for you to start your grow either!

You know it doesn't take much to get started my last grow was started with $20. You can upgrade, add, modify, alter as you go. Plus you gain tons of knowledge and experience along.
you said it!!!
either way, I know how addicting it can be to come on here and read the grows. Thats how it all starts. On day your a casual observer and the next thing you know Your hooked! You spend tons of time reading all the grows and looking at every ones gardens, soon you start plotting your own. Then you find your self budgeting for it, its all a crazy ride from there. Its never ending and only gets worse. Once you start your always looking for the next thing to try. the new growing medium, better lights, trimming and pruning. Its endless.

right, I kind of drifted out of focus there. What I am saying is I'm glad we can help show you the path to true happiness, home grown smoke.

yup, yup, yup,,, very addicting,, it just takes over..lol I started aith one plant, and one 150w HPS I got for 90 bucks at the local hydro store... now I got a whole room.. :)

Awsome grow! Makes my eyes red just looking at it. Smoke on, SAMWISEE. :rollit::rollit:

Thanks for stopping by... the adventure continues in the garden,,, click the link on my signature to see the current setup

Back
Top Bottom