My first post. Anybody else love the ROOR's?

RooRman

Hello! I just regestered as a member today but have been visiting for a while. I think that the German RooR waterpipes are by far and away the best smoking device known to mankind. Don't get me wrong I like J's and handpipes, but in terms of pure performance and ease of cleaning I feel they are the best waterpipes for the money. If you are going to spend hundreds of dollars on one of those artwork pieces you may as well buy a RooR pipe instead. The German RooR's are all glass on glass (no rubber gromet anywhere!) and the scientific grade glass they are made of is the easiest thing to clean making it pleasing to the eyes and softer on the lungs. Does anyone else own a RooR and if so which one and how much do you like it? Would love to hear your opinions people. Aside from a vaporizer the RooR pipes are the miracle of modern smoking technology today.

Welcome bro glad you could join. ROOR's are very nice. Kittyloaf has the same passion for roors as you . Have u heard of PHx that's what i got close to some roors and i love it also. Its glass on lass. diffuser and perc.

:bongrip: Yes I have heard of PHX, they are nice as well. I dont have a camera right now to post some pics but when I do I will throw some up on the site for you guys. I just think the RooR's are easier to clean than any other piece making them really smooth to smoke. Also, I have the diffuser stem in mine so it cools the smoke longer in the water by creating more bubbles. However, it is the first and only RooR I own and I would like to get a custom one, espescially one with ice notches.

Wow nice KL. And its clean too how a RooR should be. Very nice custom, where did you get it and about how much was it? I like the custom bead too very nice. You obviously got to specify what you wanted in the bead which is sweet. I have also never seen a RooR with the bead work done on it. I want to get a custom Ice Master 7mm and its about 400$ for what I want. Also, did you get the strengthened ground joint on yours? Once again, freakin sweet RooR.

Kitty- Very nice RooR. I've wanted one for so long, but I cant afford one yet. A real one atleast. I could have bought a glass straight shooter with a RooR sticker on it for like $100? Haha. I want a real one, with real quailty.

peace

Thank you, Kitty. ;) I gotta save up a little more but I'll let everyone know when I order.

i got a Sour zong... their ok pobably a lot cheeper on average than roor or phx... i couldnt even find any products by sour on the internet to post a pic, has anyone even heard of sour? mabey its local

Back
Top Bottom