My First Soil Grow! - Northern Lights - Brainstorm - Welcome!

turbotech

Norhtern lights/ brainstomr
indica
it is cureently in veg state 18/6
miracle gro soil. ph been stable at 6.5
humdity30-50%
temp 69-82
I have them in 3gal buckets

btw jst planted them dec 15 13

I am using 8 23w cfl bulbs
with a small intake fan keeping plants nice and cool on the bottom with an exhaust at the top to remove excessive heat...

I currently do not have anything to feed them so they are jst growing off soil..
advice on nutrients and feedings would be nice. and really basic info on how to keep these babies growing healthy..

I will be posting pictures as I go so feel free to tag alone..

20131219_210355.jpg

20131219_210338.jpg

20131219_210329.jpg

hope to hear from everyones input!:420::thumb::thanks::Namaste::thumb:

I have purchased six seeds from the seed centre and I put em to germinate... 2 of them decided to sprout as im still waiting for others to catch up...now my question is why is it that one of the seeds that sprouted first that I had put in a pot is having a really a hard time to come up..it already broke the surface but it looks like its goin sideways like its jst abut to die even though it still looks green its jst goin down...please help! I dnt want her to die.. I have her under 8 23w cfl bulbs with miracle gro soil..I jst don't understand why one looks healthy goin up and the other is having a hard time besides the other seeds not sprouting...its been hell and back and I jst started them..

is it possible to get a bad batch of seeds? or what?
I am nnew to this!!
PLEASE HELPPPP!!!
yhanks

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom