Northern Lights Auto - First Grow

brlev1003

Hello all! This is my first grow/journal and I have a few issues that have come up. I'll detail my setup first before I go into the issues. I am growing in soil, 3gal cloth pot, in a 32"x32"x63" grow tent. I am using a 450W LED grow light with a veg and flower setting. Currently set to veg only. Temps/humidity were tested before I popped my bean, only growing one plant right now. Temps when lights are on are 70-72 and off 64-65 with RH between 40-50. Lights are currently set to 18/6 but were 24/7 for the first 7 days. Germination was with paper towel method and once tap root was 1/4" ish long it was placed in soil. Sprouted after 24 hours. Germination started Dec 10 and went to soil Dec 13. Seedling has been under a water bottle I cut in half for humidity. I ran 1 gal of water through the soil and let drain for 24 hours before planting. Hasn't had water since.

Everything seemed fine for 5 or so days but then I started to notice the tip of one of the true leaves curling. Not down or up but to the right! After some research I believe this to be because of light intensity and moved my light to 36" from soil. Her second set of true leaves just started coming in and one leaf is considerably smaller than the other but still growing. Is this an issue or should I not worry? I'm thinking it could be from light intensity also but could be wrong. The curling tip has started to straighten out since moving my light up a bit. She seems healthy otherwise. Anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem, if any, could be? I am a total newb grower but have done plenty of research before starting this journey. Now comes the experience :) Thanks in advance for any advice!

Think I'll name her Nemo :D

IMG_355611.JPG
IMG_355513.JPG
IMG_355411.JPG

Your girls look great Stothe! Hopefully Nemo will look just as sexy in a few months .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's been 2 days and my Northern Lights Auto is coming along quiet nicely. On Monday I gave her about 1/4 gallon of water with 1/4 tsp of FoxFarm GrowBig mixed in 1 gallon of water. Watered around the edge of the pot only. She seems to have loved the mini feed and has grown a lot in 2 short days. The stubby true leaf is catching up to the other side a little. She has had zero water since she was put in soil. I'll water again in 3-4 days. Cheers!

Lev

IMG_356211.JPG
IMG_356112.JPG
IMG_356016.JPG
IMG_356311.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yep, she's still alive. Did have some hiccups along the way. Rookie mistakes LOL. I will post some pictures and more info later today when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How is this doing? I'm going to have to start reading journals from the last page. This one was looking good!:peace:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom