My first time grow is having problem help please!

Ajmma

Hi peeps i transplanted my cuttings into 11 litre and now they are now wiltering and and the stems are starting to go purple. Im using coco coir with hydroton nuts. First week i just gave them ph water but thats when the problems started. Second week iv added rhizotonic to them but only half of the reccomended amount. My temps are 70-80 and my humidity id 51% im using 600 hps and got it about 40" so not to close. Also got a 6" inline fan with carbon filter. Got a fan blowing a little breeze on the babys. Can any one help me please !!

Re: My first time grow is having problem help plzz !!

Hi Ajmma,

Welcome to 420 Magazine! :welcome:

Photos would help I think, but I'm curious what the cuttings where in prior to the transplant? Or where they placed directly into the coco coir after being cut from the plant?

Also wondering if the coco coir was rinsed prior to it's first use?

Re: My first time grow is having problem help plzz !!

Hi thanks for the quick reply the strain is amneisa haze and i brought the cuttings from a friend then had already be planted into the jiffy bags. Unfortunatley i did not wash the coco before hand. Had heard that before (dam) also i dont think my ph is bang on as iv only got the testing kit as in colour chart . I was trying to upload pictures but arnt sure on how to

man if you got brick coco that is the problen that you didn t wash it brick coco ppm ar higher than 3500 my meter shows eror when i try to mesure it
a frend made the same mistake yust water havily or do some flushes if you dont have a meter i recomend 90l for a 11l pot to get all the brick salt out and if the plants are in the pots the last litre a pot a lil bit of nutes and 4ml of rizo if you are using canna or the recomenthet dose
im never ever using brick coco fucking hell to wash it
sory for my eanglis i hope this helped a bit peace

Im using canna coco pro. So first things first is to flush my pots with 90 litres? Is that each ? Sorry for my dumnass im new to this

no no no no if you use canna baged coco you don t need to flus it you dont need to wash it baged coco is good to go i use plagrom and never wash it
are you cheching your ph ? ph is VERY VERY important in coco you want 5.8 from 5.2 to 6.2 is ok but you want 6.0 in veg. and 5.8 in flow.for most straiins some like it lower some higher ..... and for coco it would be smar to buy a tds meter or work a scedule .. do you use coco specific nutes ? if not buy canna cheap works amazing makes delicioz nice loking smelly big buds haha here in slo we love it
sory for my eanglish stil learning peace

Im using canna coco and rhizotonic . My ph is about 6.0 but not possiative as im using a testing kit iv orderd a ph metre.evrey thin seems fine but babys arnt looking best looks like burns but im only using half the amount, they look dry so i gave them a heavy feed and still no change i dnt no how upload pictures but i think iv put them on my profile thanks

image7569.jpg

the picture is bad under the hps are the tips burnd man i dont have any ideas any more if the tips are burnd or yellow than you are over feeding her

Hi peeps i transplanted my cuttings into 11 litre and now they are now wiltering and and the stems are starting to go purple. Im using coco coir with hydroton nuts. First week i just gave them ph water but thats when the problems started. Second week iv added rhizotonic to them but only half of the reccomended amount. My temps are 70-80 and my humidity id 51% im using 600 hps and got it about 40" so not to close. Also got a 6" inline fan with carbon filter. Got a fan blowing a little breeze on the babys. Can any one help me please !!

Hey, Ajmma how are you doing?

First i would like to say congrats on your setup, secondly im wondering what the ppm of the water is that you are using?
if it is reverse osmosis(R.O.) water, or otherwise 0 PPM water, if this is the case it's possibly a magnesium deficiency, even using name brand nutrients it is very possible to get a mag deficiency.

The other scenario that occurs to me is that you are simply overwatering, wilted leaves and magnesium lockout(which is what causes the purple) are both symptoms of overwatering.

Happy growing, hope this was useful. :thumb:

Are the cuttings you refer to cuttings or rooted clones?

Here are some youtube videos on cloning cannabis

[video=youtube;L-jZvg_qCQ8]
[/video]

[video=youtube;alRSi2BwUT8]
[/video]

[video=youtube;NBJI65BKkwg]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom