My first time

Dragon11

hey out there. im a first time grower and im concerned about the level of progress my baby is at. I started not knowing anything and kind of learned as the plant matured. kind of trying to correct mistakes as I became more informed. I guess she been growing since early june and flowering now for about a month maybe a bit more. she has never been flushed and im worried that because I never did that her flowering might be slow. I also don't see any trichomes. can I flush her during what seems to be early in the flowering process or would that hurt the growth process at this point. I would hate to loose her at this point this being my first time and ive come soooo far. I have so many more questions for anyone who wouldn't mind me picking their brain for a bit. thanks in advance for any feedback

Welcome. Some pics of your plant would help, along with some other info. Strain (if known) I assume you are in soil since you are talking about flushing. Flushing would be more for cleaning up a nutrient or PH problem. What are you using for light if it is an indoor grow? As much info as you can give would be helpful. Here is a link to help with uploading pics. Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos :peace:

Well... I don't know what strain just a random seed. It's indica I believe. I veg with 100watts MH and I'm flowering with 150 watts hps. I also have supplimental lights at the bottom. They are cfl 100watts equivalent soft white at 2700k. She inside a 2x2.5 foot gorilla tent and the temp is usually between 69 and 78 deg. And the humidity is between 43 and 50percent. The ph is regulated and usually between 6.3 and 6.9 She's in foxfarm ocean forest soil and I'm giving her foxfarm nutes on the fox farm schedule. But the nutes are recent because I just learned about it bout month and a half ago so she hasn't got the nutes the first half of her life... get get the picks right now but I guess I was worried cuz of the slow growth... but you say that's not a reason to flush. I appreciate any feedback. I have lots of questions and when I get home I can post pics... not good with computers so I gotta figure out how to post pics...

Back
Top Bottom