My first time

nwdallasguy

I smoked for the first time about 2 weeks ago. It seemed like it was a couple of days before the pot totally wore off. I smoked 2 hits from a bong - should I just try a couple of hits from a joint instead? I did not like the lingering feeling, but really enjoyed it for about 2 hours. It also made me pretty horny .... lol

You always remember your first.... but its a good idea to go easy at first, there is some potent stuff out there that can knock the wind out of a seasoned smoker let alone a novice.

Ps...You're a guy...everything makes us horny

Joints are a personal favorite of mine :) go for it, just don't try to show off and take bigger hits than you can handle...and don't roll a mammoth jay for your first go.

Since i switched from smoking to vaporizing I've noticed a big difference in the lingering tired feeling...it used to last for 4-5 days and I'd be nearly falling asleep everywhere, but I don't feel that when vaporizing..if you know anyone with a vaporizer, you should definitely try to find a chance to try it out

my first time smoking, I didn't even get high. I smoked atleast three joints, and about 4 bowls worth, and thought, I had this extrodinary natural tolerance for it. I honestly figured, I wouldn't smoke anymore, because I didn't think there was a point. But I'm not a wasteful person, so I I'd smoke up what I had left out of my sack, I rolled a joint, and smoked about half of it, before, it became so intense, I had to go lay down to try and chill out. I tried reading for the hell of it, and was forgetting what I read three words ago...it was the first true time, being "high"..lol
Some people get a buzz the first time, some don't..I was one of the latter. :(

as you go, your body learns to cope with the high, and you don't feel as tired after you smoke, just relaxed.. Rin is right tho, go with a vaporizer and you wont feel tired at all...sometimes that's a bad thing, because you're a noob, you'll find that getting a good buzz on before going to bed, is about the best damned thing on Earth..:D

Back
Top Bottom