My first Try Indoors ... on my own that is

R U S T 1 D ?

Well my hookup graced me with some presents in last weeks visit
After getting about 10 in my total pickup ( split with friends ) I decided to take a stab. I have planted 3 and kept the best looking one after about a week in cups . Transplanted into a half cut gal. water jug ... The strain is either blueberry or Snowcap ( Preeetty sure its blueberry )

It was a one inch sprout after germinating 3 DAYS!! towel method in dark 24hours a day . It has been in MG soil ( kinda boo :( ) for 11 days now ... transplanted tonight into cut Gal. water jug

have a CPL and a UV light both on it during day (also leaving it on floor in window sunlight with the lights sometimes ) This is basicly my first grow on my own , I have impressed myself so far into going the distance with this one.

phpkWinqwAM.jpg

Ill be honest and say I have used the myth about Males growing faster and removed 2 of the 3 i germ'd . They grew sooo fast in the same cup setup as this one I really just had a gut feeling

Hope I can get a few to follow , This site has been a great time coming on and getting info on strains and such. Figured I'd join in the grow fun :bong:

Just letting you know you probably threw away two potential females, that were more likely to be healthier than the one you retained lol. Don't listen to anecdotal tales like that when you are growing, or you are headed to a certain disaster. Keep it simple and seek advice here if needed. You have a large growing community here willing to walk you through your first grow.
Good luck matey, and good luck with your seedling. I just hope the one you kept does not turn out to be a male.
Just for your info, unless you are a very experienced grower, there is no sure way to sex a plant, other than to flower it.
What wattage cfl are you using. The effect of the UV is minimal by the way (wrong spectrum), although it may play a minute factor in potency. I think you will def need more light. have you given any thought as to how you intend to flower it. Do you have a grow room. Do you have a capacity to give it 12 hours solid darkness when flowering. These are all things you need to follow up. Pls refer to the grow journals in the journal sub-forum. You will learn much.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom