my girls need help

nick88

This started bout 3 days ago and has gotten progressively worse
Lights. 600hps
Soil. Roots organic 15 percent perilite added
Nutes. Pure blend. Pro bloom. Big bud both at qtr strength
3wks into flower
Was gonna post a pic but it says I can't. So here's a description as best I can give it
It started with slight discoloration of fan leaves kind of splotchy looking then they turned brown dried up and fell off

Are you keeping track of your Ph?

IMG00296-20100322-0951.jpg

IMG00298-20100322-1445.jpg

You need to get that PH figured out... it should be lower then that unless you added lime. What PH is your water going in ? Looks like you may have a mag problem... Soil PH would be nice to know... What are your temps in the room?

You need to get that PH figured out... it should be lower then that unless you added lime. What PH is your water going in ? Looks like you may have a mag problem... Soil PH would be nice to know... What are your temps in the room?
just checked soil PH its reading 6.8 but that's with a probe my temps are from 70 to75 depends on if lights are on or off humidity is between 55 to 60 depending on when I watered would to much air movement cause problems?I have a 460 cfm inline with a 10in oscillating fan in a 4by6 room they have bout 7hrs left on their dark cycle but I have a green light for emergencies, should I go ahead and flush or wait for the lights to come on?

Back
Top Bottom