My go-to dispensary just ended their happy hour program

Because I have Mass health I get it at a discount... I think it's around a hundred bucks. Like you I like it for mostly gummies and the occasional 1/2oz of small bud(it's cheaper)

Funny I just left my dispensary and ouch $38 plus 20% tax for some damn gummy's. I have plenty of smoke just needed something different. When I worked there, I could get joints for $1 every week on Fridays, Now I have my own stuff I grew.
Damm, you must be in Cali., the cities/counties slap some brutal taxes on dispensary products. Just got back from visiting my son in Portland (I swear there's a dispensary on every block). Went to my favorite dispensary on "Shatterday" and got 5 grams of 76% THC Shatter for $50, local taxes included in the price, no sales tax in Oregon!!!

Damm, you must be in Cali., the cities/counties slap some brutal taxes on dispensary products. Just got back from visiting my son in Portland (I swear there's a dispensary on every block). Went to my favorite dispensary on "Shatterday" and got 5 grams of 76% THC Shatter for $50, local taxes included in the price, no sales tax in Oregon!!!
Wow no sales tax Massachusetts should take after them but no I am in tax achusetts 20% tax

Back
Top Bottom