My Humidity & Temperature Gauges Have Not Arrived Yet: Options?

GrowNMo

I just cut the plant 72 hours ago. Some of the stems were a lil brittle, not there, but it shouldn't be too long.

1. What are my short term options until my mini guages arrive in 6 days.
2. I could try to use my analog cigar humidity gauge temporarily?
3. Can i keep the jar of curing buds in same closet as drying buds that are hanging upside down? I can place them on shelf above the drying buds, it probably doesn't matter since jar will be closed , but when opened to allow buds some fresh air, i do not think it will mess anything up?
4. As I have read in the forum, i can add buds to cure as they are ready to the already curing buds in a jar, correct?
4. I have in the closet an air purifier with carbon filter, it is touted as capable of removing harmful mold spores. I had the closet sealed at bottom, but realized i probably want the ability to have fresh air circulate within the closet. Is my thinking correct on this?
5. Am i missing anything?

Thanks for all the great help i have received!

1. What are my short term options until my mini guages arrive in 6 days.
2. I could try to use my analog cigar humidity gauge temporarily? That should work

3. Can i keep the jar of curing buds in same closet as drying buds that are hanging upside down? I can place them on shelf above the drying buds, it probably doesn't matter since jar will be closed , but when opened to allow buds some fresh air, i do not think it will mess anything up? Shouldn't hurt anything

4. As I have read in the forum, i can add buds to cure as they are ready to the already curing buds in a jar, correct? Yes

4. I have in the closet an air purifier with carbon filter, it is touted as capable of removing harmful mold spores. I had the closet sealed at bottom, but realized i probably want the ability to have fresh air circulate within the closet. Is my thinking correct on this? Fresh air is good

5. Am i missing anything? Not that I can tell, but hopefully others will respond

Back
Top Bottom