My Kandy Kush Looks Like Its Dying Advice Needed!

kandykushgrow

Please help me. I don't know what is wrong with them I fertilized a little and maybe I over fertilized over waters? Just please help me...pic is below also strain is Kandy kush
IMG_20140607_173339.jpg
IMG_20140607_173339.jpg
IMG_20140607_173339.jpg
IMG_20140607_173339.jpg
IMG_20140607_173339.jpg
IMG_20140607_173339.jpg

Re: my Kandy kush looks like its dying HELP!

hi there,
im assuming that both plants copped the same fertiliser?
if so how quickly did the "victim"droop?
short off pulling her out off the ground and washing the root ball and hoping for the best all you can really do is soak the hell out the ground to dilute any over fertilisation .
do you have a dog or other animal that may have taken a whizz on it?
and the obvious question, is she indeed wet enough and not dried out?the surrounding soil looks quite dry?
if using slow release fert and suspect over dose remove as much as you can as watering will just increase over fertilisation

Yeah same fertilizer. How would I go about washing the root ball? And no animals that I know of. But they are in the woods so animals are near them I'm sure

by carefully removing plant from ground trying your best not to break any roots ,wash all soil from roots and replant in a different hole ,mix a bit of roughage into hole for drainage.
maybe see if you can construct a small barrier to keep wild animals away.
quite possible some animal made it his scent pole .
the soil in the woods can be quite fertile from plenty of leaf and plant matter decaying.
that being said pine trees and there spent needles can make soil toxic to plants espescially young ones.
maybe just check out some of your enviromental factors too

Thank you for the info! So would you say the plants are suffering from over fertilization? Also these plants were kept under a mini greenhouse so I'm not sure how an animal got to them. But I have come across slugs multiple times at the site. Not sure if they play a factor.

what deters me from thinking to much fert is the fact that the one next to it is fine
looks like plant just didnt get enough water and drooped to protect itself.
have you tried watering?

No I have waited to post this thread looking for advice. I guess I will try to water. Do you think there is still a chance for them?

unlikely for the drooped one i think,but give the others a good drink and try and wet the surrounding soil as it may be drawing all the moisture away,good luck

Back
Top Bottom