Need some assistance please

Jeffreygill

420 Member
So this little gal is a banana kush plant being grown in a coco soil it's a indica plant being grown indoors she is three wks old and my second attempt to grow my own supply
I am using the mills line of fertilizer and she is given 2 1/2 cups of water when needed (fertilized) my question to my more experienced growers is should I up the water amount and is it to early to cut bottom leaves
Oh and she loves the led lighting system I am usiing..
Please help a rookie with some help forward..thanks to all that help you all are awsome and the feed back is great....

20210518_234326.jpg

Welcome! That's a happy looking plant you got. Have you thought on HOW you're going to let her grow out? Au natural or maybe some low stress training (LST) or even a dabble in high stress training (HST)?

My first grows I spent too much time thinking about training and shape when I should have been thinking about nutrients and root space. In my current indoor grow I'm going to try to stick to LST and focus more on learning the stages and resulting needs of my plants.

p.s. it helps us see the plant better if you shut the blurples off for a second while photoing.

Copperrien this is only my second grow so I know nothing other than naturally
About how I am gonna grow her...could you educate me in what you mean low stress and high stress growing I really appreciate the knowledge in this new game of cannabis growing I have involved my self in

I am using the mills line of fertilizer and she is given 2 1/2 cups of water when needed (fertilized) my question to my more experienced growers is should I up the water amount and is it to early to cut bottom leaves

i wouldn't start defoliating until a couple more wks in. check out a few threads on defol and training techniques first, there are many. defol can be hard for new folk. a lot tend to go overboard in the beginning.

coco needs fed daily until you get about 10% run off or better. the amounts you feed will depend on whether you get run off or not. it will need to be fed multiple times per day in late veg and through flower.

Back
Top Bottom