My last rockwool qustion

barrio

:smokin::bongrip::roorrip:my qustoin is do i have to put the rockwool in pots or can i just sit them on or in hydroton aggerts all help welcome. free tokers of da world

i don't think you have to, but its better, you don't want any light touching the roots thats for sure... i just bury the rockwool around the hydroton

thx alot info very helpful .by the way can you tell me the best way to flower have cross strian widow 26% with super only have 2 so i don't wanna to fuck up if you no what i mean any guidence is helpful.

How do you germinate in rockwool? and what are the best nutrients to use? I am using a hyrdoponic water farm, after germination in rockwool do i just leave the germinated seedling in rock wool when i transplant to the waterfarm with hydroton clay

You'll want to soak the rockwool overnight with a slight dose of nutes in 5.5 ph adjusted water. You can either germinate your seeds in a paper towel and place them into the rockwool, or you can put the seeds directly into the rockwool. They need to be a warm environment to germinate efficiently. Yes, you would transplant the rockwool into the hydroton. Or more like put the rockwool in and fill around it with hydroton.

Back
Top Bottom