My leaves are turning yellow, please help?

Kabakcilar

There is yellowing in my leaves, my plants are 11 weeks old and they are on VEG, but the bottom has started to turn yellow. What is the reason? Could it be that 18 liters of soil in the pot is not enough?

IMG_7020.jpeg

IMG_7023.jpeg

IMG_7022.jpeg

IMG_7021.jpeg

I give biobizz grow, heaven nutrients, 4 ml per liter, I gave CalMag twice so far, last week and the week before. Soil Plagron Light Mix, the soil dries in 3-4 days, they told me to feed it every time it dries, so that's what I do?
Biraz daha fazla bilgi gerekli, ne besliyorsunuz ve ne sıklıkta, PH nute su? Ne sıklıkla suluyorsunuz, hangi topraktasınız?. 18 litre yeterli toprak olmalı.

I give biobizz grow, heaven nutrients, 4 ml per liter, I gave CalMag twice so far, last week and the week before. Soil Plagron Light Mix, the soil dries in 3-4 days, they told me to feed it every time it dries, so that's what I do?
She's hungry, feed her till the very tips of the leaves are yellow, but the rest is green, like this, I feed every third time...water, water, feed...and I'm not scared to double dose them when they look like that :thumb:
006.jpg

I'm sorry @Kabakcilar upon a good second look it seems you have a spider mite problem :thedoubletake: the little white pin pricks on the leaves are a sign. You may want to get a magnifying glass and take a look under your leaves, and I mean the bottoms for the little varmints :thumb:

Could it be that 18 liters of soil in the pot is not enough?
18 liters of soil in the pot should be OK as long as there is one plant per pot.

There is yellowing in my leaves, my plants are 11 weeks old and they are on VEG, but the bottom has started to turn yellow. What is the reason?
This is often a sign that the plant is not getting enough of the nutrients it needs. It is possible that the soil cannot supply the nutrients as fast as the plants need them.

Soil Plagron Light Mix, the soil dries in 3-4 days, they told me to feed it every time it dries, so that's what I do?
And here is the start of the problem. The Light Mix that you are using is a mix of several types of Peat Moss and some Perlite. It does not have any mineral dirt or compost that would feed the plants. From what I just read about the Light Mix it is best to treat it as a substrate for a hydroponic style of growing system.

To properly threat this as a hydro style of grow it becomes important to know the pH of the water being used and the pH of the water after the fertilizers have been mixed in. You will want to set the pH of the water at 5.8. It will be best to buy an instrument to measure the pH. Buy a quality instrument since the less expensive ones are not accurate and often break very soon.

The company puts just enough nutrients into the mix when they make it to get the plants started. Most likely the plants have used up what was there. It is now up to the grower to add more if and when they think the plants need it.

I give biobizz grow, heaven nutrients, 4 ml per liter, I gave CalMag twice so far, last week and the week before.
The Heaven Nutrients is not really a fertilizer nor is it meant to be a source of nutrients. It is supposed to make it easier for the plant to absorb the nutrients it needs from the Light Mix as long as the gardener is adding them in the right amounts.

You will not be able to get rid of the yellow leaves or the brown spots. Once you have the fertilizers figured out you will notice that the problem stops increasing.

Now, every time it dries, I give it grow and heaven. I will feed it until the leaves turn dark. When it gets darker, I think I will give it grow, heaven after 1 or 2 waters.
18 liters of soil in the pot should be OK as long as there is one plant per pot.

This is often a sign that the plant is not getting enough of the nutrients it needs. It is possible that the soil cannot supply the nutrients as fast as the plants need them.

And here is the start of the problem. The Light Mix that you are using is a mix of several types of Peat Moss and some Perlite. It does not have any mineral dirt or compost that would feed the plants. From what I just read about the Light Mix it is best to treat it as a substrate for a hydroponic style of growing system.

To properly threat this as a hydro style of grow it becomes important to know the pH of the water being used and the pH of the water after the fertilizers have been mixed in. You will want to set the pH of the water at 5.8. It will be best to buy an instrument to measure the pH. Buy a quality instrument since the less expensive ones are not accurate and often break very soon.

The company puts just enough nutrients into the mix when they make it to get the plants started. Most likely the plants have used up what was there. It is now up to the grower to add more if and when they think the plants need it.

The Heaven Nutrients is not really a fertilizer nor is it meant to be a source of nutrients. It is supposed to make it easier for the plant to absorb the nutrients it needs from the Light Mix as long as the gardener is adding them in the right amounts.

You will not be able to get rid of the yellow leaves or the brown spots. Once you have the fertilizers figured out you will notice that the problem stops increasing.

IMG_7029.jpeg

IMG_7028.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom