My Mystery Grow

Bummer about the male. Try starting ten seeds if they are not fem or auto seed. Ups your odds a lot. Usually ya get about 60/40 fem/male. Ya got some experience doing this grow. Ya did good. Lots of good folks to help ya out.

Bummer about the male. Try starting ten seeds if they are not fem or auto seed. Ups your odds a lot. Usually ya get about 60/40 fem/male. Ya got some experience doing this grow. Ya did good. Lots of good folks to help ya out.
I'll just stick to 1 or 2 at a time, my tent is only 32X32X64. But thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I put down 2 more seed today to soak so we'll see what happens.

I'll just stick to 1 or 2 at a time, my tent is only 32X32X64. But thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I put down 2 more seed today to soak so we'll see what happens.
I understand. My point in starting that many is finding a female and not wasting electric. Once you find the girl you can clone for the next grow. The odds are'nt in your favor with just two seeds. If they end up males...hope not...at least youll have more experience but you won't have more bud...make sense? Just because you start more than you can grow doesn't mean you have to grow them all out to flower. Pick the best n toss the rest...just a thought bro. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom