My Mystery Grow

thanks for verifying that @InTheShed my next grow is set for hydroponic but if i ever set a another seed in soil then I will sure follow that.

9-2-20 mid week update.
The last time I watered my plant was Saturday, yesterday I noticed that the leaves were lightning in color just a little bit, today they seem to be about the same no real change. I would think it's telling me it's getting a little hungry, it's not ready for water yet but I think it's about time to reintroduce the MC on the next round. I'm thinking I'll hit it with 1g/gal either Friday or Saturday and hopefully it won't hate me for it.
IMG_20200902_104651.jpg

nice, i just feed mine with 1/2g. you should do a bit of lsd training and open her up so the lower branches get light as well

nice, i just feed mine with 1/2g. you should do a bit of lsd training and open her up so the lower branches get light as well
I have it in a tomato cage so it would be kind of hard to bend it but, once it's high enough I'm going to try to tie it out to the cage hopefully that will open it enough to get light to the lower growth. I don't know if it will but that's the plan.

how long have you had that plant sitting in that pot for? did you already water the plant with 1g of mc? miracle grow has high compost of fertilizer and the plant isn't showing signs of hungry. Watch out with MG., its a headache potting mix if you are not exparinced enough. not that i am, but i've read enough negative response on it

also, i am correct when i mentioned to you that Mega Crop is from start to finish. However, that only works for potting mix with not additional fertilizers. This allows the grower to control the amount of nutri feed. Just wanted to clearify that :passitleft:

I took the plant out of the MG soil last weekend and put in FFOF soil and have only been giving water ever since. I was thinking the color lightning up was telling me it may be a little hungry. But the MG soil is gone, never to return. And no I didn't give it anything yet it's still pretty wet from the last watering, probably around Friday.

ok, good. it's hard to tell from the picture cuz i thought the yellowing was your lights that is shining on it.
have you feed her with 1g of MC before? FF is also a hot potting mix and usually dosnt need nutri in the begings. I only say that becasue you said you just repotted them.

ok, good. it's hard to tell from the picture cuz i thought the yellowing was your lights that is shining on it.
have you feed her with 1g of MC before? FF is also a hot potting mix and usually dosnt need nutri in the begings. I only say that becasue you said you just repotted them.
That pic was taken this morning in front of a window, it's about as close to natural light as I can get. But yes I did a while back that's when it got mad at me and did bad things to my brain. I was giving it 1g/gal when it was still a seedling.

i would not start it off at 1g of MC. start off at 1/6tsp and work your way up. 1g of mc is allot to introduce at once in my oppenion.

9-5-20, Another week down, I was going to start reintroducing the MC this watering but I decided to hold off just a bit longer. We put on about 4 inches of growth over the week, I can't get a clear pic with this camera but it looks like it's growing pollen sacks. I'm going to give it another week or so just to be sure but it's not looking good at this point.
IMG_20200905_101040.jpg

Sorry about the possible male you have there, but if it turns out to be a boy at least you got some practice in!
FF is also a hot potting mix and usually dosnt need nutri in the begings. I only say that becasue you said you just repotted them.
@MrSauga is in FFOF and starts feeding his pretty early, so I wouldn't rely on the FFOF to feed the plant. That's what the MC is for. Only time I've seen an issue with FFOF causing nitrogen tox was with someone using a nute very high in nitrogen, and that might have just been overfed generally!
i would not start it off at 1g of MC. start off at 1/6tsp and work your way up. 1g of mc is allot to introduce at once in my oppenion.
1 gram of MC is for a plant with 2 sets of true leaves. I would have ramped up close to 3.5g/gallon given the size of the plant. Usually we look at the lower leaves and see it they're lighter green than the rest of the plant. That's how we tell when to raise the amount of MC.

Sorry about the possible male you have there, but if it turns out to be a boy at least you got some practice in!

@MrSauga is in FFOF and starts feeding his pretty early, so I wouldn't rely on the FFOF to feed the plant. That's what the MC is for. Only time I've seen an issue with FFOF causing nitrogen tox was with someone using a nute very high in nitrogen, and that might have just been overfed generally!

1 gram of MC is for a plant with 2 sets of true leaves. I would have ramped up close to 3.5g/gallon given the size of the plant. Usually we look at the lower leaves and see it they're lighter green than the rest of the plant. That's how we tell when to raise the amount of MC.
thank you for correcting me with the ff.
im still getting used to mc and i started giving my gg mc when the veggative stage started. To me veg stage is when the two first set of branches are visible. It was nice and green. Just for my next clones, when would you say to start feeding them?

Lots of practice, I'll know for sure in a couple days but it's not looking good at this point. If it turns out the way I believe it's going to I'll be 0 for 4, it's all good though I was brought up to believe hindsight is education so at this point I know 4 ways not to do it. I really don't care male or female at least I got a little more educated. I would like to thank you all for helping me along the way...
MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL...

Back
Top Bottom