My Noob Setup :)

Lexalotacus

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share what im doing here for my 2nd harvest ever.

I have a 2x4x5' tent with a 6" hydrofarm fan pulling air through a 4" carbon filter...

I'm using a 3.5 gallon container to hold my nutrient mix with an air bubbler and an irrigation system. I use 1 gallon pots with a mix of fox farm soil and botanicare coco (about 50/50). It drips twice a day with a timer for 30 minutes at a pretty slow rate just enough to moisten them and let them breath between breakfast and dinner mmmmm...

I'm using botanicare pro grow and pro bloom with cal/mag and sweet raw (sometimes ill add a touch of bat poop/ripening blend from Kelp4Less)

For light I'm using five 65w cfls in an array I built (for now)...

I've been dosing the ladies with MyCotrol due to a root aphid issue (see images, I actually dug into a plant and saw a couple little buggers crawling around so I know for a fact they're root aphids). It seems to be slowing them down if not killing them all, but there's still some yellowing although not too bad (feedback on this would be accepted graciously).

Just thought I'd share and see what you all thought, rock on

11799.jpg

21383.jpg

31245.jpg

4895.jpg

5691.jpg

WEEK 3 FLOWERING
6595.jpg

Update:
Week 5.5 of flowering and lookin stoked.. The right is North by Northwest and the right is Travesty (children of blue dream and hash plant).

No bug problems, no nutrient problems too bad but im no expert.
At week 4 I swapped the CFLs for a 600w hps and a 6" filter.. I was hoping to keep it a bit cooler than 84/67 or whatever the temps are but you do what you can right?

I also changed my drip system so it drips more evenly around the medium:

IMG_025327.jpg

IMG_025422.jpg

IMG_025522.jpg

Thanks Alex, yeah that NXNW is crushing the game but the Travesty isnt very good.. They only have about 2.5 weeks till I start flushing.

Quick update:
NXNW is getting more frosty everyday so delish... Starting to top the ladies for the next round, Dairy Queen, Porgie, and Purple Kush :) :)

11801.JPG
21385.jpg
31247.jpg
IMG_025522.jpg
5693.jpg
6597.jpg

DRIVE SAFE!!!

7523.jpg
8409.JPG

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom