My Plant

jairek

so my plants leaves are like turning like yellow on the sides only a few leaves thou what does this mean i mean its in the bud stage now I'm just budding it now the plant is about almost 3 feet and budding nicely its some Blueberry :tokin:

so my plants leaves are like turning like yellow on the sides only a few leaves thou what does this mean i mean its in the bud stage now I'm just budding it now the plant is about almost 3 feet and budding nicely its some Blueberry :tokin:

Could be a few different things judging by your description. However, it would help to know, is this plant indo or outdoor?
What are you feeding it, what schedule, what medium do you use... all the info you can reasonably provide would help us to better determine the real problem. It's like shooting in the dark trying to give a real Dx w/o much info.
Heck... you may not have much of a "problem" per say, hard to tell w/the info provided!
Also, if you would upload a pic or two, that would be peachy!
Greetz and welcome to the 420 Mag community :cool:

EDIT: here is a link you might want to read some of, I keep this one booked for just such an occasion: Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
The links in my sig will also provide you w/some really good knowledge!

Not enough info in here to begin to give you any answers.

You need to give us information like:

Feeding schedule
Nutrients used
Watering
Setup
Inside or outside
Any other problems you've had...

Right now, it sounds like you might have just a few bum leaves, and that happens. Yank em and keep going on your grow. You need to make sure that you are being a little more specific with your questions though if you actually want decent answers.....

LOL

Back
Top Bottom