My sativa almost ready?

Black Gold makes an organic and a non-organic soil... but either one does have nutes in it... even if it is all natural it has mycorrhizae, worm casing and other natural or synthetic nutes in the actual soil which is why I flush all my plants even if grown in organic soil... It is a matter of preference I guess but I do think it majorly improves the flavor.....:circle-of-love:

From what I have read in the past that is an excellent medium to grow with and the nutes they use in most of their mixtures are certified organic.... I personally don't always grow organic and if it will grow better herb I will try most anything as long as I don't think it will hurt me but all I am suggesting with a good flush is getting out as much available nutrients to your girl from the soil this forcing her to use up all stored nutes and for lack of a better way to say it... cleansing herself.... All it does IMO is make the taste a whole lot better... I have done it on some of my harvest and some I have not... the main difference I can see is in the taste... just sayin'....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom