My sativa almost ready?

Mrvinc911

I grew this plant as a personal experiment with 28w for veg. for a little bit over 5 weeks, and now I'm flowering it with a 23w warm light. It's been flowering for 6 weeks (12/12), not sure when to harvest it because I don't have any powerful magnifying glass. I lolloped it and then a week later the set of leaves that were currently at the bottom fell off. Now the leaves are starting to turn yellow. (the bottom leaves were burnt because lights were too close fixed already) Here's a pic of it currently

86PbN6Q.jpg

tried to upload the picture here and I keep getting "Unable to create image: [/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/218075/CIMG0555.JPG]" Not going to try uploading anymore, I've already tried 6 times.

I tried the exact steps that are there, and I get the error. I'm thinking about 2 more weeks, not sure though that's why I'm asking.

There was a security update performed on the website earlier today and that could have been the reason why you were unable to upload your photos. I was able to upload your photo without any issues, so I would ask that you try to use the upload process once again. Clearing cache has been known to help as well as rebooting if the problems persist. Please feel free to PM any one of the moderators should you continue to experience problems uploading photos.

I would certainly say you have at least of couple of weeks left.... It really is hard to tell for sure without a loupe to be able to check ambers but it looks pretty green still and as though she is still throwing pistols.... Some folks on here also go by the swell of the calyx but all I can see is a little of the bottom one and it still looks pretty swelled to me as well... Hope it helps a bit.....:circle-of-love:

I have a jewelers look, only problem is that it's 10x. I look through and the ambers look super small, need a batter loupe... How many weeks do you think?

Would it be possible for you to post up a pic of the calyxes so I can see them better...:confused: I really don't like to guesstimate but I would say at least a few weeks.... I don't know how to describe it but the pistols are still reaching up and if I saw the calyx in the pic correctly they are still really swollen... meaning still growing and producing.... so I wouldn't get to quick on the chop unless you want a racey buzz... I personally like couch lock and you need about 30% to 50% ambers in your trich colors.....:circle-of-love:

Well your pistols are browning and turning down and the calyx really doesn't look very swollen so please know this is strictly a guess but I think I would start the 2 week flush if you are going to flush.... like I said before I really don't like to guesstimate but that's the best I got... Not knowing growing conditions or medium or any other of numerous factors that would be my best guess...:straightface:....:circle-of-love:

Watering with nothing but plain water... If you are using a medium with nutes in it you need to flush with 5 times your container size of water to try and flush out as much of any nutes that you can and let your girl pull everything stored out and continue with only water... I'm not explaining this very well...:sorry: but it is just to clean out your girl from anything in the medium or that you have been watering with.. Most start flushing about 2 weeks before harvest...:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom