Help! What's wrong with my hydro grow?

at3035

Hey all,

It's my first time trying hydro (bubbler) and I think there's something wrong with my girl. Her leaves are crinkly and feel dry and some are curling down?

Here are the details

Air temp: 28C
pH: 6.2
Nutrients: part A part B veg solution house blend hydroponic solution from local hydro store
Lights: 2x 23W 6500K cfl and 1x 54W T5 6400K on 18/6 cycle

IMG_20160418_213332.jpg

IMG_20160418_213539.jpg

IMG_20160418_213643.jpg

Whats the rifleman signal? is it this ? :roorrip:
lol

as for PPM i don't know yet, but I just ordered a ppm pen which should be arriving tomorrow

I'll get right on the pH

What he was sayin' is Rifleman grows in hydro. If I could take a stab at it, put your hand (palm down) between your lights and the top of the plant. If your hand gets hot move the plant farther away from the light, it is too close to the plant. Other things that could cause it are moot because you are in hydro and the roots are always wet. Assuming the nutrients are getting to the plant sometimes leaves wrinkle because of low relative humidity. I mist my plants at least twice a day because our RH here is always so low. They still wrinkle (hydro or soil) Go figure:scratchinghead:
Here's a pic. It actually has a rip in a fan leaf.
IMG_147926.JPG

Good luck! Hydro grows DEMAND a LOT of ATTENTION! :cheesygrinsmiley:

logo8.gif

Drop the PH down to 5.8 for starters.next question is how many PPM are you running?

Oh I forgot my line.. retake please:

This looks like a job for Rifleman, quick send out the Rifleman batsignal!

The ppm is 608 and I dropped pH to 5.8
RH is about 31% so I've tried misting 2 to 3 times a day
hopefully that helps

Back
Top Bottom