New growth leaves shriveling up

justcause2

420 Member
Hi. I had this problem before on my last crop, its the new growth of the leaves that are looking burnt and its much worse on my crop right now because i took cuttings off the last crop which had this problem. Im trying to find how to upload these pics atm while i make this thread. I did some research and i think it might be a copper defitency. Temps are 28 degrese. Nice and cool breese. Mostly northen light x haze 5 and some blue cheese.
how do i post pics. Iv already uploaded them
so basically the new growth of leaves are looking burnt and the tips are turning yellow and it just aint looking good

I just looked at that help post but the template of this site has all changed and there is no option to change font colour size or to post pics or anything to a post for me. The only option i have is to right text

Hi. I had this problem before on my last crop, its the new growth of the leaves that are looking burnt and its much worse on my crop right now because i took cuttings off the last crop which had this problem. Im trying to find how to upload these pics atm while i make this thread. I did some research and i think it might be a copper defitency. Temps are 28 degrese. Nice and cool breese. Mostly northen light x haze 5 and some blue cheese.
how do i post pics. Iv already uploaded them
so basically the new growth of leaves are looking burnt and the tips are turning yellow and it just aint looking good

20170706_233254[img][/QUOTE]
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile1688817051.jpg

420-magazine-mobile915052496.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2112216774.jpg

420-magazine-mobile663972710.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1787858204.jpg

420-magazine-mobile691991268.jpg

420-magazine-mobile405751056.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1125186508.jpg

Ok I downloaded the app so now I can do it.

Looks like you could have a pest problem, heat problem and it's real hard to tell but one almost looks male. Some close ups under normal lighting would sure help.
Ok thx mate I'll look more into that. It's 28 degrees tho so I wouldn't understand how it could be

Back
Top Bottom