My Second Cabinet

kk well, the only thing i have left to do is to hang the door and get it insulated. after that its all test test test. should have it fine tuned by the time my little seeds get here. gonna use my first little medicine cabinet as my germination station. Once i have moved my little seedlings (no name yet) into the big medicine cabinet, then I can add my 4 foot flourescents. I will then use the first cabinet as a Hermie station. Will light poisen so that i can rock a bunch of my own feminized seeds. sounds like a plan,,, yea yeah yeah.. ehheehe. :cheer:

The cabinet has been put on hold for a while. All that is left is to insulate the door and test. I will be moving to Arizona so i cant get a grow going. The good news is that I am headed to a state where you can posses 2.5 oz. and can grow up to 12 babies. I have talked my mom into making an investment into a dispensery up in Arizona. There are 124 Certificates that will be handed out. My mom is clean and has never had a traffic citation in her life. I told her to get the application filled out and when the time comes in April for them to start awarding certificates, then she would most likely get one.

We can then use it for the actual dispensery or lease it like a beer and wine license.

Back
Top Bottom