my wife just lick tested the heat of our bowl.. lol

Smoker4life

I'm laying here, my ol lady is watching a movie and I hear "mf... that Shit is hot.." removing the previous distraction from my view...(phone), I'm a heavy smoker and I had hit out or community bowl and it was pretty darn hot. why she decided to lick test it with her tongue is beyond me but hey we got a new shipment so I guess it means its good. for the record, she fixes the occasional runs on the j's the same way.

I used to use my tongue to check glass bowls temp. Learned not to do it with metal. Metal seems to burn a little hotter on the tongue lol. Nice to know I'm not the only weird one out there

I'm laying here, my ol lady is watching a movie and I hear "mf... that Shit is hot.." removing the previous distraction from my view...(phone), I'm a heavy smoker and I had hit out or community bowl and it was pretty darn hot. why she decided to lick test it with her tongue is beyond me but hey we got a new shipment so I guess it means its good. for the record, she fixes the occasional runs on the j's the same way.

You better start running because once she realizes what you just posted she's going to get upset. Nice knowing you man, take it easy. haha

Back
Top Bottom