:thumb:
:yummy:

Now, here's Mystery Queen 2 (@4~5 weeks budding):

MysteryQueen-2Nugs_1.jpg
MysteryQueen-2Nugs_2.jpg
MysteryQueen-2Nugs_3.jpg

:yummy:

Hey buddy looking good...are they both over 1O foot now?..... She's looking great and how are those raccoons doin back there? They Are prob cleaning their pieces, getting ready right now...:ciao:

Them hairs look real good! In fact.....

I wonder if I could make a toupee from them....male pattern baldness....*sigh*

Hey buddy looking good...are they both over 1O foot now?

Nah. Tallest one's just under 10 feet by now. The other one's not too far behind.

Them hairs look real good! In fact.....

I wonder if I could make a toupee from them....male pattern baldness....*sigh*

Hmmm :hmmmm:

Maybe...

Made a mistake with describing the flowering times.

On my calender I've got Sunday, July 31st (the first day of flowering) marked as "0 Weeks". The following Sunday, August 7th, is marked as "1 weeks", Sunday after that, August 14th, as "2 weeks", and every Sunday thereafter marked "3 weeks", "4 weeks", and so on.

So, you get what I've done here, and the mistake I made...?

The pics above were taken (then uploaded) on September 10th which equates to 6 weeks + 5 (not quite 6) days of total flowering time thus far. So, point is, my Queens buds are more matured than what I've described.

So, here's some more pics @51 DAYS:

MysteryQueen-1Nugs_7.jpg
MysteryQueen-1Nugs_6.jpg
MysteryQueen-1Nugs_9.jpg
MysteryQueen-1Nugs_8.jpg
MysteryQueen-1Nugs_10.jpg

Trying to get all the writing logistics and information worked out and this journal writing stuff down before I start on my journal for those Eldorados I'll be growing next Spring...

Man...these are some really sweet lookin buds :yummy:

 my tickets for next springs grow...looks dope

You know what...

My bud pics are lookin a lot like the same Eldorado bud pics that I've seen....

Nah....can't be Eldorado...?

Could it?

Anybody care to take a crack at IDing this?

Maybe wait a bit longer...?

Here's some "full body" pics...

MysteryQueen-1Nugs_11.jpg
MysteryQueen-1Nugs_12.jpg
MysteryQueen-1Nugs_13.jpg

Why don't you start a journal brother?

I probably will next FebyeeAiry when I begin sprouting these Eldorado beans I got my hands on.

Right now I'm just feelin and learnin my way around, ya know? Plus, I gots other stuff to concern myself and my time with right now.

If I'm gonna commit to writing up a "germ"nal, *ahem* :cough: I mean, journal.. :)sorry: just had to throw some abnormal witicism in here) I want it to go as smooth as possible.

I figure by the time next Spring comes around...with me hangin out in here as much as I can, writin this, writing that, reading this, reading that, here a post, there a post, everywhere a post, post...:cough: - I'd be able to do up a good journal.

:)

Does that answer your question?

An example and reason as to why I won't commit to writing up a journal now:

I'm having problems with the winds. We're getting some high, gusty winds right now.

I just lost one of my plants (the "youngest" female) - the wind knocked her down all the way to the ground. Propped her back up, but, I heard some roots snappin and a'poppin, so I just yanked her completely out...

The "oldest" female - lost one more branch on her, other than that, she's doing okay. Had to pound in some stakes and tie her up with Gardener's tape just as a precaution.

May have used too much compost and mulch, and in the wrong way - shoulda kept it away from the trunk. Root systems could have been much better than what I saw with ripping that plant out. I'll have to look into that...

Here's the surviving Mystery Queen. Got her staked up as a precaution:

MysteryQueenStakedUp_1.jpg

Here's that broken branch:

BrokenBranches_16.jpg
BrokenBranches_17.jpg

Here's some picks of the fallen Queen...:sorry: your highness...

MysteryQueenDown_2.jpg
MysteryQueenDown_1.jpg
MysteryQueenDownGroundZero.jpg

Looks like the trunk got a bit blanched, no doubt from all that compost and mulch.

See what I mean about poor root development?

Weird. Last year's plants had massive root systems, I mean, when I dug (not ripped) them out of the ground last year, the crowns were huge and the root systems (both taps and feeders) were so massive and abundant they looked like a big mop . Winds were just as bad and...no problems. Only had 2 broken branches.

Back
Top Bottom