How am I doing?

Mikewaxwhipr

420-magazine-mobile371500723.jpg

Royal queen seeds special queen #1

Grows with ease pretty much dont do much only under 600w LEDs and in week 5 of an 8 week flower veg for 4 weeks seedling 1 germination 3 days still hope to get 100 grams per plant but it's not quantity it's quality

Lolly popped the heck out of her and glad I did
Only my seccond grow guys no expert here

Also side note I compost my own fruit and veg making organic nutrient in coco I only add calimagic my pots are 35 l that's about 6/5 gallons

Becuase there under LEDS they down have good canopy penetration hence the bottom bids don't grow or more accurately they don't photosynthesise so they draw energyamd potential from the top of the canopy
So you defoliate the bottom of the plant making it look like a lily pop during flower this is combined with lst low stress training and a scrog produces some nice colas or so I've read so far I'm happy

They look very nice, have you got more pictures of them?
I vegged my SQ for just about a month...I did not find her to be a big stretcher, I am using a scrog net and it was unable to cover all its surface...
Have you start counting flowering time from the day you flipped 12/12 or when cotton heads started to show up?
I think I'm just about the same time into flower than you, my pistils are 50% or more ambar, and trychomes getting milky

Firstly thanks flowering on my calendar is when I flip to 12/12 with the special queen it sexed really early like week 3 of veg so but I have 2 strains atm other sativa Dom and it will take longer thinking 10 to 12 weeks at week 7 now
420-magazine-mobile404247727.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1434312016.jpg

They look really nice, I think you gonna have a big yield.
Purple urkle looks delicious hahaha
Im growing a single SQ in a 4sq ft tent under a weak 60 actual watts LED panel - 150w advertised.
Light is a drawback to me, so i dont expect more than 40g out of it...

Post your SQ yield here when you get it done mate .

Back
Top Bottom