Topped Main Cola Buds Drying Outside Hee Haw

HigherDrifter

Almost 2 whole days ago I decided to top my surviving Mystery Queen - to help reduce the wind stress, cuz like it was REALLY windy that day and she was getting knocked around quite a bit.

Anyways, got the topped main stem plus 8 weak branches below the cut hangin right outside the door. I've got them partially trimmed. Buds are super sticky and VERY frosty :yummy:. Every time I do a trimming "session" I've got to use 90% Rubbing Alcohol to clean my hands and fingers, and the clippers.:laughtwo:

ToppedBuds_6.jpg
ToppedBuds_9.jpg
ToppedBuds_8.jpg
ToppedBuds_7.jpg

Drifter my man it looks great... Nice work :ciao:

The buds (above) were at harvested @7 weeks and 3 days of maturity (52 days).

I have no idea what the flowering times are for this breed of whatever it is. 10 weeks is the best that I can estimate

Been keeping an eye out with the microscope on the Mystery Queen. Trichs are sill clear to milky, not seeing any signs of amber at all.

What I've been smoking (pics below) the last few days (buds off of my broken branches) is kinda dopey with a mild cerebral high. It's about 5~6 days younger than the stuff in the above pics. Quite a remarkable difference in bud development between the two different harvest dates. Almost like they doubled in mass in just 4 or 5 days.

PlatedBud_1.jpg
PlatedBud_2.jpg
JarredBud_1.jpg

The main cola buds have been drying for about 5 days and are just barely dry enough to smoke now.

Rolled up a nice jay, not too soggy. Smoked and burned decently.

Body feels kinda floaty, wavey, almost lethargic,...

Took a while for the "head kick" to creep in.

Dunno...

Not bad for buds at only 7 weeks and 2 days.

Here are the buds from the topped branches:

DryToppedBuds_6.jpg
DryToppedBuds_5.jpg
DryToppedBuds_4.jpg
DryToppedBuds_1.jpg
DryToppedBuds_2.jpg
DryToppedBuds_3.jpg

Lots of resin.

Lots of smoke with what little bud.

Some :cough:

Lots of stoney kinds of effects at first.

The THC is low, but not too low for a high that kinda sneaks up on you, after you've smoked 3 or 4 hits.

Best that I can describe.

Anyways....

Here are my current Jars Of Buds. The jar on the left is from the broken branches and the one on the right is from the topped branches:

JarsOfBud_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom