Main-lining question!

AbrahamA

Hey y'all!

I've got a quick question. I've been digging into main-lining, and I must say it looks great. My question is, is there a way to clone a main-lined plant? Let's say I have 8 colas, and since I've topped all of them and cut all of the other stems, how is it possible to clone the plant let's say a week and a half before harvesting?

Thanks!

ummm... perhaps I'm missing something.
Your best source of clones was all those tops you've already cut off and (I assume) thrown away.

Sounds like you might be operating under some understanding that you need to cut clones right before harvesting. That's just WAY wrong. You want to cut clones in Veg, not flower. You can cut and grow clones from a flowering plant, but it's more difficult because you have to cut the clone, then keep it alive for 2 weeks while it switches back to Veg and tries to make roots.

Summary... cut clones whenever you want in Veg... not Flower. Every time you top the plant, you'll have plenty of great clone material.

there's a guy here on 420 who a wizard with mainlining. check out @Light Addict's blogs.

fwiw, he uses the term fluxing for mainlining.

here's a pic from one of his many plant of the month winners:

20140228_224418.jpg

instead of trying to clone a plant a week and a half before harvest, you may be better off leaving some vegetation on the plant and try to get it to re-veg. but as tead said, your better off trying to clone a veg plant not a flowered plant that is near finished. though some people do take clones about 20 days into flower from what I have read.

Thanks for your responds, guys. I just ordered a amall (2+1 bucket) RDWC system, so I just didnt want to start from seedlings all the time. I'll try to clone my plants when they are in flowering stage and see what happens. Thanks a bunch!2

Back
Top Bottom