Mystery - why one plant is yellow?

thehitman

I have several clones in veg now about three weeks.

these clones are all the same strain Pineapple Express, they all have the soil mix, same nutes, same light and watering schedule.

all plants a green and healthy, growing well, but one clone has yellowing leaves?? the is a mystery to me since all variables in the grow environment are the same??

Why would one plant be showing yellow leaves?

here are a few photos
IMG_051930.jpg
IMG_051930.jpg
IMG_051930.jpg
IMG_051930.jpg
[/url]

I feed organic grow pure grow pro 3-2-4 and liquid karma supplement 0.1-0.1-0.5. I adjust for ph in the water tub to 6.0.

I have not tested the soil for ph - don't know how to do that. Why just one plant? could it be over watered?

i think i'll let them dry good before the next watering. one clone that I thought was going to die, because it was so slow to root, has started to grow very vigorously with a thick stem. glad i didn't toss her out!

The clones are all female PE, but not from the same plant, rather from four mother plants now in flower. I will take some more new clones and get them started. By then, the current flowering plants should be done, and I can put these veging clones into 12/12.

Not a white rhino ? I got one done this it’s whole life fucking passing me off now in flower too

i bet if ya foilar her with cao she will go lush green then go back to that lol check my thread lol

Back
Top Bottom