Why is the plant yellowing like a lemon

Pondwater

why does this 1 strain that’s the only difference keep yellowing and dropping leaves has done it since veg just won’t stop, all others lush green just this one plant seems to be always yellow , if I remove em 5days on she looks the same

1690872762572.jpeg

1690872818603.jpeg

why does this 1 strain that’s the only difference keep yellowing and dropping leaves has done it since veg just won’t stop, all others lush green just this one plant seems to be always yellow ,
Because that plant need more food than what it is able to get.

if I remove em 5days on she looks the same
Removing the yellow leaves does not make the need for more nutrients go away.

It does look like a shortage of Nitrogen and Potassium. Most likely it is a shortage of Potassium first and the Nitrogen second.

In order to help get the plant back on track it will help if you tell us a bit more.

Is the plant in soil, soil-less, or coco coir mix? What nutrients are you using, how much each time, and how often?

Because that plant need more food than what it is able to get.

Removing the yellow leaves does not make the need for more nutrients go away.

It does look like a shortage of Nitrogen and Potassium. Most likely it is a shortage of Potassium first and the Nitrogen second.

In order to help get the plant back on track it will help if you tell us a bit more.

Is the plant in soil, soil-less, or coco coir mix? What nutrients are you using, how much each time, and how often?
She gets fish hydrolysate /kelp chicken shit / also topped with worm cast and 2 inch of compost with 12 month organic feed from comfrey and shit , everyone is happy but her ? Wtf can I feed it

basicly a coots mix topped up been growing 3 month and fed weekly
I stopped feed when I topped compost
they have worms too a lot of em

obly time she perked up a week is when I foilar ca her in veg lol she went lush so I flipped and then back here lol

Your problem stems from the idea that cannabis should recieve way less nitrogen during flower. But in reality if you feed the same nutrients as I do for veg and flower you'll never get nitrogen deficiency again the idea is to feed heavier during veg and early flower then back it off. I use 18-18- 21 for veg and flower then I use half strength at the end of flower and I feed till harvest no water at the end but for maybe a day.

Can’t spray in flower tho can I ?
You would be spraying calcium and water and not chemicals.

Another thing is to get a calcium product that can be mixed with water and then used when doing the normal watering. Or, a dry powdered calcium product that can be top-dressed or sprinkled on the surface of the soil or soil-less mix so that it gets dissolved every time the plant is watered.

nitrogen tranfer yellows leaves like that it is moving nitrogen to flowers from fan leaves.
Not only Nitrogen but also a Potassium deficiency will cause leaves to turn yellow when the plant moves that nutrient to new growth and flowers.

Nitrogen deficiency shows as a smoother yellow developing in the leaves. A Potassium deficiency shows as a light yellow often starting along the serrated edges of the leaf fingers and continuing until the entire leaf is yellow.

A Calcium deficiency will often start showing as brown colored areas on the leaf and if not taken care of will turn the entire leaf brown or yellow.

I use 18-18- 21 for veg and flower then I use half strength at the end of flower and I feed till harvest
That is why your fertilizer mix works so well. It has a good amount of Nitrogen and Potassium to help keep the plant from taking those nutrients for the older leaves and moving them to the new growth and flowers.

Your problem stems from the idea that cannabis should recieve way less nitrogen during flower. But in reality if you feed the same nutrients as I do for veg and flower you'll never get nitrogen deficiency again the idea is to feed heavier during veg and early flower then back it off. I use 18-18- 21 for veg and flower then I use half strength at the end of flower and I feed till harvest no water at the end but for maybe a day.

I’d like to expand this a little bit. If growers pay attention you will see that during flower, she’s putting on just as much green vegetation as she was during veg. Instead of being large fan leaves, she’s packing it into the buds tightly. If you look at your colas/buds you will clearly see the large amount of green plant matter still being produced. Growing organically I keep my N levels pretty consistent throughout the grow. I will add some extra blood meal in the beginning but nothing too extraordinary.

Not only does the plant continue to need N but the microbes themselves need N just to spawn and I need them all the way to harvest. This means, even deep into flower, my plants still have access to a healthy amount of N.

Soil ph test in distilled water 7,45ph soil added 50% and ph rose to 8.1
I feed with ph 6 ro water but says test with distilled 7.4

If your growing cannabis in soil you cannot adjust ph without adding a buffer water will not change soil ph for long and ph in soil fluctuates from top to bottom of container. And when there is proper microbial action they will regulate the proper ph so if your not uptaking then your simply root bound. The plants roots are to abundant for them all to get air water and feed right suffocation is occuring in the root zone.

Soil ph test in distilled water 7,45ph soil added 50% and ph rose to 8.1
I feed with ph 6 ro water but says test with distilled 7.4
Trying to test for the pH of soil with the usual home-made testing procedures is going to get you nowhere really fast, usually by the time the 3rd test is done. The testing is giving you the numbers of the water's pH after it has flowed through the soil an not necessarily the pH of the soil itself.

Test the same soil again the next day using the same water and get a whole new list of numbers. Even the pH of the water itself can change over several hours as it is exposed to the hydrogen or carbon dioxide in the air.

The best thing to do is to test the water you are planning on using. If it stays very close to the same pH day after day and is within the range for growing in soil you are good to go. The soil itself will take care of any minor swings in pH that show up.

I’d like to expand this a little bit. If growers pay attention you will see that during flower, she’s putting on just as much green vegetation as she was during veg. Instead of being large fan leaves, she’s packing it into the buds tightly. If you look at your colas/buds you will clearly see the large amount of green plant matter still being produced. Growing organically I keep my N levels pretty consistent throughout the grow. I will add some extra blood meal in the beginning but nothing too extraordinary.

Not only does the plant continue to need N but the microbes themselves need N just to spawn and I need them all the way to harvest. This means, even deep into flower, my plants still have access to a healthy amount of N.
If growers pay attention you will see that during flower, she’s putting on just as much green vegetation as she was during veg.
Probably putting on more green in flowering.

If there were some way to weigh all the green parts of the plant the day before switching over to flower and then be able to weigh all the green parts of the same plant when it has been 6 weeks into flowering I figure that it weighs more even though it has had less light and has grown a lot fewer new fan leaves. to replace any that have fallen off.

Every part of the plant from small fan leaves, to sugar leaves to the calyx to the younger stems needs and is using the nitrogen. All the areas that are green means that photosynthesis is taking place there.

Back
Top Bottom