NAGreengo's Auto Grows

I have no idea how they are so healthy on 1/16 recommend nutrients but it's working.
They are healthy and happy. :welldone:
When you water every other day are you Watering to run off?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Yes, I water until I see the soil is completely saturated, and there is slight runoff in the drip tray.

NPK Industries Full Up, is Fulvic Acid @Bill284. It helps the nutrients become readily available to the plants, and can increase metabolism. It dissolves nutrients and minerals, and makes cells more permeable to increase uptake. As a foliar it can prevent diseases as well. It can improve plant health tremendously.

:thumb:

Yes, I water until I see the soil is completely saturated, and there is slight runoff in the drip tray.

NPK Industries Full Up, is Fulvic Acid @Bill284. It helps the nutrients become readily available to the plants, and can increase metabolism. It dissolves nutrients and minerals, and makes cells more permeable to increase uptake. As a foliar it can prevent diseases as well. It can improve plant health tremendously.

Thanks, I use Bokashi, frass & DYNOMYCO for the same purpose.
Where did you get it?
Does any of our Sponsors sell it?
Thanks again.

Stay safe

Thanks, I use Bokashi, frass & DYNOMYCO for the same purpose.
Where did you get it?
Does any of our Sponsors sell it?
Thanks again.

Stay safe
I'm not sure if the sponsors carry it or not. I purchase it directly from the NPK website. It's only one element of my program, and to clarify, it's made from peat. I inoculate with Mycorrizae as well. All seeds that I germinate are planted in it, as it does take Myco about 30 days to become symbiotic with plants. So with most Autos, the symbiotic bond presents just about the time flowering begins.

Take Care
:peace:

9/18
tumblr_m94vo05Qlz1r2wrwho1_500.gif

Day 34
The ladies are climbing at a rate of about 2-3 inches per day, and have widened to about 28 inches at the leaf tips. Flowering has begun, and to see how far I can push their limits I began showering them with 780 PPFD about 2 days prior. They've seemed to have taken it very well and continue to climb regardless. I ammended the soil the same day with the exact measurements as before, and now they're demanding water daily in which I have now incorporated NPK Industries Silica along with Full Up at 1/8 the recommended dosage. They've also received their first foliar with a half dose of NPK-I Kelp, and 1/8 recommended dosage of Full Up at the beginning of the week. They will receive one more foliar next week as well.
Star Krunch Left​

screenshot_20220918-153600-png.png

Star Krunch(Top)

screenshot_20220918-231902-png.png
screenshot_20220918-231843-png.png

Thanks for stopping in!

9/18
tumblr_m94vo05Qlz1r2wrwho1_500.gif

Day 34
The ladies are climbing at a rate of about 2-3 inches per day, and have widened to about 28 inches at the leaf tips. Flowering has begun, and to see how far I can push their limits I began showering them with 780 PPFD about 2 days prior. They've seemed to have taken it very well and continue to climb regardless. I ammended the soil the same day with the exact measurements as before, and now they're demanding water daily in which I have now incorporated NPK Industries Silica along with Full Up at 1/8 the recommended dosage. They've also received their first foliar with a half dose of NPK-I Kelp, and 1/8 recommended dosage of Full Up at the beginning of the week. They will receive one more foliar next as well.
Star Krunch Left​

screenshot_20220918-153600-png.png

Star Krunch(Top)

screenshot_20220918-231902-png.png
screenshot_20220918-231843-png.png

Thanks for stopping in!
Beautiful, great work. :bravo:
The owls eyes are freeky. :oops:

Stay safe

Running a little Jean-O's Root Beer Float S2 Auto through my Dulytech DHP5, and it's an outstanding strain for extract! Received a 25% return through a 100 Micron bag! It would most definitely be a much higher yield through a 160 Micron... The Root Beer and cream is that much more pronounce in her rosin!
Screenshot_20220922-092616.png

Screenshot_20220922-092711~2.png

Thanks for having a look!

Running a little Jean-O's Root Beer Float S2 Auto through my Dulytech DHP5, and it's an outstanding strain for extract! Received a 25% return through a 100 Micron bag! It would most definitely be a much higher through a 160 Micron... The Root Beer and cream is that much more pronounce in her rosin!
Screenshot_20220922-092616.png

Screenshot_20220922-092711~2.png

Thanks for having a look!
Looks great my friend. :yahoo:
Just curious what temps do you get the best return at ?
So @25% you got a gram from that press?
Thanks so much.
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Looks great my friend. :yahoo:
Just curious what temps do you get the best return at ?
So @25% you got a gram from that press?
Thanks so much.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Indeed, a gram. If I had used a 160 Micron it's quite possible that would've raised to nearly 2 grams. Depending on how the cultivar reacts, in terms of the colour of the rosin.(lighter colouration being more favourable) I press between 185° - 210° F, anywhere from 90 Seconds to 5 minutes. During this particular run 195°, for about 4 minutes..
Here's a bit of Mephisto, Double Grape Rosin I pressed with the DHP5 last week.. A very nice golden tone. Pressed at 185° for 4.5 minutes.
_20220916_132322.JPG

Thanks for dropping by my friend!

Day 41
The ladies are progressing as expected and looking beastly..
32lz-gif.gif

At the beginning of the week I used an LST clip to bend the main stalk of Star Spangled Banner III to keep the two separate canopies as even as possible. . She seems to have taken it well, as she recouped quickly.​

screenshot_20220925-112948-png.png

Their vigorous growth and rapid flowering has demanded soil Amendments weekly, so I've continued to do so at the exact same measurements.

Aromas are ramping up, and Star Krunch seems to have a subtle sweet hashish type of scent. While Star Spangled Banner III has a very loud Strawberry type scent that you'd expect from Bruce Banner III.

Star Spangled Banner III
Screenshot_20220925-112908.png

Star Krunch
Screenshot_20220925-112338.png

Thanks for stopping by!

Day 41
The ladies are progressing as expected and looking beastly..
32lz-gif.gif

At the beginning of the week I used an LST clip to bend the main stalk of Star Spangled Banner III to keep the two separate canopies as even as possible. . She seems to have taken it well, as she recouped quickly.​

screenshot_20220925-112948-png.png

Their vigorous growth and rapid flowering has demanded soil Amendments weekly, so I've continued to do so at the exact same measurements.

Aromas are ramping up, and Star Krunch seems to have a subtle sweet hashish type of scent. While Star Spangled Banner III has a very loud Strawberry type scent that you'd expect from Bruce Banner III.

Star Spangled Banner III
Screenshot_20220925-112908.png

Star Krunch
Screenshot_20220925-112338.png

Thanks for stopping by!
Incredible pics, pistils look perfect. :welldone:
I'm way too wobbly to get decent close ups.
Nice work on the canopy, how far is the light?
Hope your having a great day my Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe

Incredible pics, pistils look perfect. :welldone:
I'm way too wobbly to get decent close ups.
Nice work on the canopy, how far is the light?
Hope your having a great day my Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Thank you @Bill284!

I've kept the light at a distance of 24 inches so far. Once the ladies are a bit further into flower I will drop it to 12-18 if at all possible.

Have a great rest of your day Amigo!

Thank you @Bill284!

I've kept the light at a distance of 24 inches so far. Once the ladies are a bit further into flower I will drop it to 12-18 if at all possible.

Have a great rest of your day Amigo!
They need it now.
I'd have it 6 or8 inches above that perfect canopy.
You made it use it. :thumb:

Stay safe

They need it now.
I'd have it 6 or8 inches above that perfect canopy.
You made it use it. :thumb:

Stay safe
Not at 685 PPFD they don't.. @Bill284.... I had the light lower and they started experiencing leaf taco AKA canoeing. Since I've raised it, it has resolved it. And they are continuing to progress just as I expect. Have you ever used the ParfactWorks WF420? Because in my my experience with it, it is quite powerful. The plants in the last run under this same light couldn't handle this higher PPFD output more than likely due to its higher UVA output. But they developed very very well, and rewarded me with a very generous 2+ potent Grams per watt yield. As of now the light is at 380, and that is nothing to scoff at. I still have 40 to go but probably will suffice with another attempt at lowering, and hopefully no canoeing at some point. As of now they are in fact progressing daily exactly how they should.

Slow and steady to win the race my friend...

Here's the current conditions in the tent... Light intensity just above the canopy...
_20220926_094100.JPG

Not at 685 PPFD they don't.. @Bill284.... I had the light lower and they started experiencing leaf taco AKA canoeing. Since I've raised it, it has resolved it. And they are continuing to progress just as I expect. Have you ever used the ParfactWorks WF420? Because in my my experience with it, it is quite powerful. The plants in the last run under this same light couldn't handle this higher PPFD output more than likely due to its higher UVA output. But they developed very very well, and rewarded me with a very generous 2+ potent Grams per watt yield. As of now the light is at 380, and that is nothing to scoff at. I still have 40 to go but probably will suffice with another attempt at lowering, and hopefully no canoeing at some point. As of now they are in fact progressing daily exactly how they should.

Slow and steady to win the race my friend...

Here's the current conditions in the tent... Light intensity just above the canopy...
_20220926_094100.JPG

:Namaste: I should check what light you have before I tell you to hit them in the head with it.:rofl:
Last week of veg I turn my lights up to full power.
So when I hit them in flower they are ready.
I understand what you are saying and appreciate your point.
I had 2700 w in my 4x8 flower room, never turned them down once.
My 1000w medic grow is on full power and they are barely 6" away in places.
We all grow how we feel comfortable and do what's best for our gardens.
You have everything going great :thumb:
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe

I should check what light you have before I tell you to hit them in the head with it.
And knowing the spectrum data is most beneficial when considering higher PPFD level recommendations..

For instance, the Medic Grow EZ8 1000 watt spectrum data when compared to ParfactWorks WF420:

Medic Grow EZ8​
medic_grow_ez8_full_spectrum.jpg

ParfactWorks WF420
840W-LED-GROW-LIGHT_full-Spectrum.jpg

As you can see the WF420 includes IR, and UVA. And a normal PAR meter cannot detect those wavelengths. So, you must adjust the PPFD accordingly.

The WF420 does a fantastic job , and seems to boost potency because of the added UVA. It just needs adjusted a touch lower.

On a side note, Medic Grow does not list what specific diodes the EZ8 is equipped with, and I find that most curious...

Have a great day!

Day 44

She's building trichomes, and her hidden Blue Microverse aroma is strengthening, and blending with the Bruce Banner III in her. She smells like Strawberry and Blueberry Sweet Tarts..

Star Spangled Banner III

Screenshot_20220928-113859.png

Day 44

She's building trichomes, and her hidden Blue Microverse aroma is strengthening, and blending with the Bruce Banner III in her. She smells like Strawberry and Blueberry Sweet Tarts..

Star Spangled Banner III

Screenshot_20220928-113859.png
Incredible photography. :love:
Just a beautiful bud.

Stay safe

Day 51

The ladies are moving along as expected, building thick carpets of trichomes. They continue to receive weekly soil Amendments as growth remains vigorous and steady. Yesterday I treated them with NPK Bloom Microbes, to try an encourage voracious nutrient uptake.

Star Krunch
Screenshot_20221005-172408.png

Star Spangled Banner III
Screenshot_20221005-172256.png

Back
Top Bottom